Irish is back from the dead again and is going for his ifbb physique card!!!!

irishmaniac

Hey, its been well over a year since ive posted, but i do consider myself a vet member. anyways, im trying to upload some recent photos i have taken to show my progress . I posted in another thread that im back so hopefully some of the older guys i talked to are still here.

Last edited:
lch9SDF.jpg

lti2Yl5.jpg

mtd9ukk.jpg

XeLh1WD.jpg

F2rsVob.jpg

Last edited:
Bro that sleeve is sick. Love the way your muscles aren't drowned out by the ink. I'm thinking bout a half sleeve but my biggest fear is losing the shape of my bicep. Seen a lot of guys that the sleeve just makes their arm look "round"(for lack of a better word)

Bro that sleeve is sick. Love the way your muscles aren't drowned out by the ink. I'm thinking bout a half sleeve but my biggest fear is losing the shape of my bicep. Seen a lot of guys that the sleeve just makes their arm look "round"(for lack of a better word)
Thanks man!! (My right Bicep to this day has more of a "ball" than my left) hehehehe same size both arms tho. Weird, right? Just like my left has the snake vein from hand up arm into delt into heart that my right doesn't lol

Back