is an AI needed for every cycle? even a light cycle?

bowzar

is an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) needed for every cycle? even a light cycle? say 12 weeks of test-e 500mg a week.

the only reason to even use an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) is to control any underlying gyno problems.
if you use it to control bloat your diet sucks.
when you do use an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) you dont make the best of the gains because you reduce the estrogen levels to much.
so for 500mg no i wouldn't use it.

the only reason to even use an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) is to control any underlying gyno problems.
if you use it to control bloat your diet sucks.
when you do use an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) you dont make the best of the gains because you reduce the estrogen levels to much.
so for 500mg no i wouldn't use it.

i see, but cant nolva be used to fix gyno ?

Nolva is old school.
for gyno even i find adex to weak for it. that would be used mainly for bloat control.
aroemasin is much better for gyno and letro well its the nuclear weapon for gyno next to a blade.
nolvadex will block the estrogen from binding to the receptors and whn this happens you crash the E2 and you dont want this to happen at all.

Nolva is old school.
for gyno even i find adex to weak for it. that would be used mainly for bloat control.
aroemasin is much better for gyno and letro well its the nuclear weapon for gyno next to a blade.
nolvadex will block the estrogen from binding to the receptors and whn this happens you crash the E2 and you dont want this to happen at all.

dam wish i knew this b4 lol, but i should be sweet since im only doing a light cycle? hopefully anyway lol

you'll be fine with a nice cycle as you have going dont worry and control the salt intake and drink a ton.

I like to have an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) on hand just in case, I like aromasin the best for an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) to use during cycle.

I like to have an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) on hand just in case, I like aromasin the best for an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) to use during cycle.

100% this is the best practice. i keep 2 on hand because you never know whats going to hit and how hard.

ill agree too.....but i believe you dont take medicine if you arent sick....so its on hand, but i wont go to it unless i think i need it

so what about hcg cyto33 do you think thats need it for a first cycle???

its suggested to use on every cycle. just because every time you introduce an out side test your nuts shrink and stop producing. so if you can prevent at least part of that then why not.
keep the nuts at full size and its just one less battle when trying to recover.

its suggested to use on every cycle. just because every time you introduce an out side test your nuts shrink and stop producing. so if you can prevent at least part of that then why not.
keep the nuts at full size and its just one less battle when trying to recover.

to be honest my nuts havent ever shrunk yet but i havent ran a cycle longer then 4 weeks yet so maybe they will? lol, how long does it take for ur nuts to actually start shrinken? and do they shrink for every single person? or just majority?

most will have this happen. when they start to shrink they will feel like they have been flicked. but this dont last more then a couple days.

so what about hcg cyto33 do you think thats need it for a first cycle???

Most people will say you don't need hcg on your first cycle - DET also said the same thing - but also says it won't hurt to run it.

I still recommend it even on your first cycle - only because I've had a couple people pm me saying they did shut them selves down on their first cycle - both of these also very light cycles.

I've ran hcg starting on my first cycle and have never had any testicular atrophy what so ever.

Most people would be fine without it - but I would recommend running it anyway.

def use Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) bro. i was running Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) thru my cycle until i ran out due to an accident and i was with out some for a couple weeks. my balls definitely got smaller. there prob back to normal size now but it took a couple weeks to get them back and taking Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) eod.

Back