Is "buysteroids.com" a scam site

Haha this is honestly so true! People waste so much time source checking online when they could just go ask the biggest mother fucker at the gym who is generally very happy to help, then cross reference his brand and prices online to see if its good to go.

People want to be spoon fed everything.

Go to the biggest guy in your gym and ask for gear

A buddy of mine , he just sharpens a turkey baster. . . .101 uses. .initially used as a pregnancy instrument can be used for injections! :freak:

if you have to ask yourself if its real.... then you probably shouldn't mess with it. do your homework and stick around and you just might find a online source.... i personally myself only mess with local sources that i know i can trust imo.

god damn it i go to forums to give and receive info, trying to learn/teach what i can about supplements and i have to thumb through pages of a bunch of divas fighting like little girls. do you really have NOTHING else to do in your little hillbilly town? go join an MMA class or something and let the mature people post.

god damn it i go to forums to give and receive info, trying to learn/teach what i can about supplements and i have to thumb through pages of a bunch of divas fighting like little girls. do you really have NOTHING else to do in your little hillbilly town? go join an MMA class or something and let the mature

Must be supplement or fake dianabol. No american company would put themselves at risk like that.
Read the fine print. They aren't fake dianabol, they are exactly what they say they are: D-anabol or Metandesenolone. Dianabol is methandrostenolone, a different animal altogether. I can't speak for the efficacy of these products, but I cannot see any risk regarding the company as they do not state they are anabolic-androgenic steroids. :)

Anyone who used it without a research with the assumption that it was real aas, shouldn't be using steroids in the 1st place.

Must be supplement or fake dianabol. No american company would put themselves at risk like that.

It is an american company. The compound names and proprietary blends hold American patents. The "Dianabol" name doesn't technically mean anything anyway.

Back