is eating 1100 cals per meal ok?

This is a very broad question and I don't believe anyone could answer it without knowing your statistics, goals, etc... but if your question is eating that much in one sitting, then yes, it's OK.

This is a very broad question and I don't believe anyone could answer it without knowing your statistics, goals, etc... but if your question is eating that much in one sitting, then yes, it's OK.

im just asking in terms of how much the body the can absorb.

depends on your current stats and goals.. personally I'd recommend a digestive enzyme supplement to take with each meal

Its no big deal, I do it all the time. No digestive issues at all. Make sure most of the meals are balanced though. Protein, carbs, fats and some fiber from veggies. Dont go eat 1100cal of meat in one sitting.

Its no big deal, I do it all the time. No digestive issues at all. Make sure most of the meals are balanced though. Protein, carbs, fats and some fiber from veggies. Dont go eat 1100cal of meat in one sitting.

lol ya oufcourse. its meat and carbs. and veges throughout the day snacking

yeah but what are you shredder, like 6'1 225.. we have had guys come on these forums, the same height or so as mr.rippezilla, at only like 5' 2" weighing only 130 pounds or so.. 1100 calories per meal could be a bit much for such a guy that size unless he was super active

oh ok so its fine?

Yep, Austinite did already give you that answer though :p

yeah but what are you shredder, like 6'1 225.. we have had guys come on these forums, the same height or so as mr.rippezilla, at only like 5' 2" weighing only 130 pounds or so.. 1100 calories per meal could be a bit much for such a guy that size unless he was super active

Hmm.. .don't know where you got those stats from lol.

It really wouldn't, if OP is that small then he would probably need to adjust total caloric intake. Or simply have less meals. No reason he can't consume that much in one sitting otherwise.

It really wouldn't, if OP is that small then he would probably need to adjust total caloric intake. Or simply have less meals. No reason he can't consume that much in one sitting otherwise.

and also regarding fats. is it ok if i have more fats and less carbs? i prefer more ground beef than alot of carbs. but as long as i stay within my calorie limit im good?

What, you didn't know rippedzilla was only like 5' 2-3" tall ? no biggy, just saying that the OP could also be that short and only weigh like 135 pounds, as many guys have jumped on these forums with those kind of stats before,, in which case I was just saying that 4400 calories may be pushing it. thats why I was aking OP for his stats and goals

Better to split it up to 6 or 7 meal. 6500 cals a day over 7 meals is not un common for. 275 pound guy bulking over 7 meals. But. 200 pounder might get sick trying to eat that much. If you are planning to eat alot make sure you are getting enough fiber and maybe a digestive enzymes supplement.

and also regarding fats. is it ok if i have more fats and less carbs? i prefer more ground beef than alot of carbs. but as long as i stay within my calorie limit im good?

your gonna get more calories in per serving/gram with more fats and with less carbs,, as fats are 6 calories per gram where carbs are 4 calories per gram.

Its better, IMO, to separate out your fat and carb intake,, so one meal you have fats and proteins together, and another meal you have protein and carbs together,, but NOT high carb and high fat together.

your gonna get more calories in per serving/gram with more fats and with less carbs,, as fats are 6 calories per gram where carbs are 4 calories per gram.

Its better, IMO, to separate out your fat and carb intake,, so one meal you have fats and proteins together, and another meal you have protein and carbs together,, but NOT high carb and high fat together.

tbh thats why i want to boost my fats up after my cut is over once i bulk. to much carbs makes me feel like shit. id rather eat more meat/fats and lower my carbs a bit

What, you didn't know rippedzilla was only like 5' 2-3" tall ? no biggy, just saying that the OP could also be that short and only weigh like 135 pounds, as many guys have jumped on these forums with those kind of stats before,, in which case I was just saying that 4400 calories may be pushing it. thats why I was aking OP for his stats and goals

I was referring to the 130lbs part lol.

Even so, it still wouldn't matter. If he had a goal of 2200k/cals he would simply eat only two meals.

Also, just to clarify: fats are 9 cals/gram. Don't underestimate! :p

6'3 245......and I can assure you those arent Zillas stats :) Even a guy with those stats should have no issue eating 1000cal meal. That isnt that much food.

6'3 245......and I can assure you those arent Zillas stats :) Even a guy with those stats should have no issue eating 1000cal meal. That isnt that much food.

That's literally two sausage McGriddles. Obviously McDonald's isn't an optimal choice for food, but I think it paints a pretty easy to understand picture as to how easy it is to get over 1k calories in. :)

(my lunches are often around 1100 calories, and are simply a box of macncheese with tuna or rice with chicken)

That's literally two sausage McGriddles. Obviously McDonald's isn't an optimal choice for food, but I think it paints a pretty easy to understand picture as to how easy it is to get over 1k calories in. :)

(my lunches are often around 1100 calories, and are simply a box of macncheese with tuna or rice with chicken)

Funny you bring that up I literally just ate a box of macncheese with a can of tuna and an avocado......great minds :) Time to go RIP some arms now.........

Back