Is it easier to make fina without the coffee filter?

EmptyWallet

Is it easier to make fina without the coffee filter? I've got the universal kit here for my cows and such, and I just added all the pellets (10g kit) to the magic solution, and it's all now disolved, whats the best way to go from here? I had thought about just sucking all of it up in a syringe and trying not to disturb any of the goo below, however wouldn't that leave some fina in there? hmmm, any ideas? I used to always use the coffee filter before, but I'd always loose alot of oil.

quit stalking him @dam....hes just curious...he isnt asking for you to hump him...thats PB's job!

as far as the original poster goes.......i didnt use a filter when i was using pellets. i would just leave that last bit of gold in the vial with the gunk. then the next time i made up some mo pellets i would add the remnants of that one with the other. after a few conversions you can draw off the gold as it will have added up to a significant amount, there is nothing wasted. if you use the coffee filter you have some waste from absorbtion.

and yes graphy baby the lord has mercy on my soul, as warped as it is. =0)

the best way

i have made fina, trying just about every method. the best method that i have found is call notacow's crystal tren method. I got a 95% conversion rate my first time trying this method, and it just keeps getting better every time. I find it alot thinner too, you dont even feel it going in.

Back