Is it just me...

tominator

or when you're on cycle, do you guys just wanna choke the living shit out of people when you have to wait in line for a long time? Wooo-sah...lol

It depends what i'm taking, some increase aggression more than others. However, i'll never act out do to the added aggression..... if I can't control myself while taking steroids, I have no business being on them in the first place.

tominator said:
or when you're on cycle, do you guys just wanna choke the living shit out of people when you have to wait in line for a long time? Wooo-sah...lol

Shit I come from the north east and now live in the south florida weare people move so frekin slow it drives me nuts. Down here people can only do 1 thing at a time like at a dunkin doughnuts for example it's 1 thing at a time were as up north they will be asking 3 4 people what are you haveing what are you haveing so ya I feel your pain I would love to choke some people just cuzz they dont move as fast as I think they should be moveing..

tominator said:

No, never had that issue... but I'm also an extremely laid back/patient person by nature so I think being on cycle just "equals" me out so to speak. When "on" I just tend to voice my frustrations a little quicker and have a VERY VERY LOW tolerance for stupidity/ignorance :) ...but no one has ever commented it seemed out of the ordinary.

tominator said:

No cycle needed!

tominator said:

On test I feel like hurting people sometimes. I'm not proud of it and can control myself (although it can be very difficult), but damn. it aint easy with so many slow people around me (am a European living in Asia).

I've had 6 months of anger management BEFORE I started juicing so I'm always EXTRA careful to keep things in check when I'm on. I seem to be fine when I'm on test as I can feel my temper start to build up and I can talk myself down. Deca on the other hand just makes me snap when I get pissed.

Fortunately, my snapping has never been taken to the physical level except when someone sucker-punched me in the back of a head when I was breaking up a fight at the bar I used to work at (and boy, did he get his...).

Realizing the temper issues I have on Deca, I won't run it anymore. I think that part of being on cycle is being responsible enough to recognize problems and make the necessary adjustment.

I must say that this is the first time I've split up my test shots instaed of taking just one big one a week and my temper seems MUCH better doing it that way. Maybe this is because my test levels are more consistent?

tren+ephedra+ a roomate that cant pay bills= 8 hours of anxiety and aggrevation.

didnt feel better till i after cardio tonight

You should not be using Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) IF:

1) You have been told that you need anger management classes
2) Cant control your emotions and act out like a baby
3) Are impatient to the point where you want to act out like a baby.
4) Ever think that putting your hands on another outside of a ring is a solution to anything.

AAS use is for men, not babies that cant control themselves.

Don't see how you guys get angry on juice, i'm the happiest person in the world.. Off is another story lol

Yeah i'm super happy on a cycle as I look better, feel stronger, am stronger :) Being bloated does make me super pissy though with zero tolerance, I just pop an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and I'm a budda again ;)

Back