is it okay to shoot test prop every other day in only my shoulders?

was wondering if it's okay to do every other day shots of test prop in each side of my shoulder only? it's my favorite spot that hardly hurts after 3 days

I guess I will do shoulders and thighs I don't mind doing thighs but I squat 3 times a week I will do this left shoulder then right shoulder then left thigh then the next shot repeat that but do right leg after doing both shoulders

I'm just going to stick to shoulders and thighs until I'm comfortable doing both of those I have trouble doing my ass and I have nerve damage in my right ass that shoots down my leg

youre going to build up scar tissue from injecting 25g into your shoulders eod.. be ready for that

Lol. I did exactly that once and it worked great right up until it didn't. Took about 6 months before I could stand to put a pin in them again. I guess it was scar tissue but it suddenly got really damn sensitive and actually got physically harder to push the pin in. Don't do that.

Delts and quads should be fine for EOD.

youre going to build up scar tissue from injecting 25g into your shoulders eod.. be ready for that

Yup. Not to mention completely frying the injection site!!

Delts, quads, glutes. Theres 6 aites right there. You can hit any muscle group you want some more painful than other but never the less you have a lot of sites to work with.

Just curoius guys when you have to pin more than 2-3ml you inject it all in one sites or split them in different sites?

Just curoius guys when you have to pin more than 2-3ml you inject it all in one sites or split them in different sites?

i can do 3mL in every site I use. Quads, glutes, delts, pecs and lats. If I did tri or bi injections I'd do 2 to start off with and work up to 3mL. Traps could take 3mL as well.

I do 3ml in one site no problem. Some sites i will do less though such as bis and calfs.
i can do 3mL in every site I use. Quads, glutes, delts, pecs and lats. If I did tri or bi injections I'd do 2 to start off with and work up to 3mL. Traps could take 3mL as well.

Do not start with 2ml in the bicep lol. Youll be in for a rude awakening .

Back