is it time to go to hospital

agree with no mention of steroids.
instead say you were injecting B12 or something innocent.

If you got sore when you did it in your shoulders and glutes as well it may be mixed in EO which may not be for you.

Also worth mentioning that calf injections can be pretty painful if you aren't used to them.

Well this is pretty funny. Went to doctor told them I did b12 then went to gym and worked legs. They did not believe me started questioning where I got it and asked my pops who had to drive me there. Dad said he took b12 as far as I know. They sent me to hospital to look for clot on leg and do Xrays.

Turns out my leg bone is broken!!!!
Thought I would have felt that happen, guess not

Well this is pretty funny. Went to doctor told them I did b12 then went to gym and worked legs. They did not believe me started questioning where I got it and asked my pops who had to drive me there. Dad said he took b12 as far as I know. They sent me to hospital to look for clot on leg and do Xrays.

Wow thats crazy. Good call on not telling them it was from steroids. Doctor/patient confidentiality is BS. It could screw you in the long run.

Now that is the answer no one was expecting!

Are you going to end up with a cast and all that?

Time for me to get my head examined if I believe this shit.

I've had a broken leg and the weirdest fucking thing: I COULND'T FUCKING WALK !!!

that sucks, but thats good you know what it is and its nothing real serious. but idk how the hell u didnt know it was broke

wow scratch that. just left hospital last doctor said no you bone is fine you have cellulitus
and gave me clindamyacin. so thats official i .now home with a huge hurting leg and a bottol of test p in the trash!!!

Last edited:
just want to clear this up because im not a lier.
primary thought infection sent me to hospital. they did xray and checked for clots.
lady said your leg maybe fractured but we cant get in ouch with your primary. so you might have to come back tomarrow. i said do i have any.clots. she said no your good. so i can go. yes she said. i got to cvs to filk perscription when hospital called(same lady) and said you have to come back now. why. because one of the bones in you leg is broken. i got back they put me in wheelchair i sat there for about 3 hrs. the brought me into back doctir came in looked at leg said how did it happen. i said i have no idea. he said its not broke you have cellulitis.

he said probley i had dirty fingers and scratched a scab on my leg that then got infected and now i have cellulitis. i never mentioned any needles or b12 at the hospital. thanks you all hope it goes away and i dont have to check back in. doctor said should start looking better in24+ hours

I was very carfull to keep everything clean and sterol. one needle to withdrawl another to inject one swab to clean vial another to clean leg. I now understand the calf is NOT the place to inject, but I was careful to keep everything very clean. This gear has cause a sore red area ever place I have tried to inject(delts., glutes, calfs). Maybe it is partially me, but I think I must be the gear too

Last edited:
Dude, i'm a physician and its my advice you should of told the ed doc that you were using needles (don't have to say roids), cuz you probably got the cellulitis from dirty gear or improper injection technique. If this is the case you may also have a intramuscular abscess. oral antibiotics may not be enough for this and it may need to be drained. Did they do an ultrasound of the area?? if they did an ultrasound you should be okay, because that is looking for a collection. if the didn't i recommend you tell your doctor you would like to have one done. i assume they did an ultrasound because you mentioned they looked for clots. ultrasound is different from a xray.

Back