Is my oreder right????!!!!

little1

I ordered from a site that most people on here use. it was not our uncle so most people know where i got it from. I placed my order 3 weeks ago and it came in great time.. However, I ordered 6 bottles of test prop, clomid and aridex.

My clomy and aridex is correct but instead of getting 6 bottles i have 12 smaller bottles. def not 10 cc per bottle.. also the label says this " No lable product, sterile and dose is ok" it also has a lot and exp date...

So has this happened to anyone else or not. idk if i got te right stuff or what the dose is

No I def thought that but with no label made me worry and just seeing if it had happened to anyone else.

Alot of sellers take amps and transfer them to vials for shipping. Could possible be why u have no label bottles. My friend gets them like that alot

Alot of sellers take amps and transfer them to vials for shipping. Could possible be why u have no label bottles. My friend gets them like that alot

yeah I know of this too, and I dont like it. Thats why I only order from my uncle. It that you in the avi, dude you need to carb cycle

Haha no. Why would I post myself all fat and nasty. I'm 175 down from 225 in the last 4 months. My diet is locked.

italian, no i am not using 3J i just studied his help posts, and pieced diets together. for my quick weight loss i went the carb free route mainly because i knew the only carbs i ate before where bad. and weight dropped off fast... im 1 week into adding carbs back and up 2 pounds...

italian, no i am not using 3J i just studied his help posts, and pieced diets together. for my quick weight loss i went the carb free route mainly because i knew the only carbs i ate before where bad. and weight dropped off fast... im 1 week into adding carbs back and up 2 pounds...

that's what my diet posts are there for... you can learn alot from them

kudos to you for taking the time and researching!!! well done on the weight loss!!

Thank u brother. I owe it to Your posts and wisdom

And about my cardio. I do an hour a day 5 days a week low intensity

Last edited:
Back