Is Primo really worth it?

Im taking 1000mg of Primo wk / 100mg Anavar dy / 5iu Jintropin dy.Im on my 5th week now.Loving it! Strength is up,no sore tits ( Im gyno prone ) No hairloss ( Im very prone to hairloss,Tren raped my scalp ! ) I am getting a little acne on shoulders and back,which is not common with Primo! And yes,the Primo is real.....Tested at 98.9mg/ml :)

I just recently added Supra primo to my cycle. Taking sus, eq, parabolan, and now the primo.

Unfortunately I wont be able to tell how it works on its own since this is a stack of 4 compounds. But Im hoping the overall synergy makes it worth it.

One thing I can tell you is that in the acetate form it hurts like a bitch (see my other thread). I took my third shot yesterday and am feeling nothing so far, hopefully my body is already getting used to it. First two left me sore and swollen and a bit sick, feverish and chills. Starting to subside now, but definitely an adjusting period.

biganth said:
Im taking 1000mg of Primo wk / 100mg Anavar dy / 5iu Jintropin dy.Im on my 5th week now.Loving it! Strength is up,no sore tits ( Im gyno prone ) No hairloss ( Im very prone to hairloss,Tren raped my scalp ! ) I am getting a little acne on shoulders and back,which is not common with Primo! And yes,the Primo is real.....Tested at 98.9mg/ml :)

WOW..Im jealous..i would love to do that primo/var cycle..how are the results so far? please keep us posted when ur done with this...

wow, 100mg of var a day? do you really think there is an added benefit using that much over say the "recommended" dose of around 40-50mgs.

not knockin it, just curious.

and also i hope youre takin liver supps.........even though they say var is tolerated better, its still a 17aa........and 100mgs can definitely add some stress.

good luck brotha!

jcp2 said:
Winny is far from a gentle roid. But i would like to also try primo just once, i am pretty sure supra made primo with an acetate esther i would like to try.

very painfull stuff...

I used primo at a high dose and loved it... If you can get it for cheap or you can afford it try it out... IMO very worth the $

Back