is PRIMOBOLAN worth it?

georgie24

please only experienced users post. only people who have done primo need only apply. right now im in the middle of building a hella ripping cycle. DIET is in check as is TRAINING. i need anti-catabolic support and strength. no i cant use test/deca/eq. thats why i asked. ive ran test/tren/eq/winny in the past a few times(not all at once) and did not like the effects of any of those drugs.

200MG/wk of primo mixed with test on a ten weeker had me cut up like a bag of dope. Diet and cardio in check of course ;)

georgie24 said:
please only experienced users post. only people who have done primo need only apply. right now im in the middle of building a hella ripping cycle. DIET is in check as is TRAINING. i need anti-catabolic support and strength. no i cant use test/deca/eq. thats why i asked. ive ran test/tren/eq/winny in the past a few times(not all at once) and did not like the effects of any of those drugs.

i have run primo...and yes it is worth it...if you can get the real deal.
however, i would suggest perhaps QV VAR.....it has tested well. i am currently using qv var, and i am pleased.

god bless
Max

I have run 500mgs a week for 8 weeks along withTest En,HGH ,and Deca. I became more cut then anything .My weight is still the same as when I started. I know my Primo(turkish) was real cause I got it from one of the most reputible sources. That is what happened to me . I don't know if I would do it again. I'm sticking to anavar and winnys now.

murph how are you taking the Anavar (var)? a friend of mine is starting today and needs a good schedule. thx bro.

dirty-dog said:
murph how are you taking the Anavar (var)? a friend of mine is starting today and needs a good schedule. thx bro.

40 mgs a day with creatine.....split into 2 doses
20mg in the am and 20 mg pm.

god bless
Max:)

Back