is Testosterone enough for cutting or do I need Tren to?

FML

I am banned!
hello. I'm planning on cutting soon and I'm just wondering if Test E is enough or do I need Tren too?

I'm gonna be doing somewhere between 500mg and 1000mg of Test E. what more do I need?

do I need Tren or can I cut on Test alone??

You can cut on testosterone if you do cardio and eat clean. You also want to keep your estrogen down with an AI. Tren might be too much for a first cycle. Is this your first cycle?

Eat nothing but celery and take a good quality multivitamin everyday.

never mind all the information you've been provided in all your previous post.

Gram a week, celery and vitamins is all you need. No AI, no HCG, no PCT, no workout routine, no labs.

I dont ever let this out but you have been desperately looking for the inside scoop. There it is. Ultimate Cut. CGV cutting cycle. Celery, Gram a week, Vitamin cycle.

I need advice, motherfu*****s

ok so this is your second warning FML that you will get another time out if you continue to diss our members with your faul language. there is absolutely no reason to do this other that your wish to be banned for good.

I am on you like Trump on a miss teen USA candidate FML, so watch your step....
my patience with you is at en end.

Last edited:
what are your stats dude?

Hes 18.......and hes a troll. Lonely I guess. Kinda sad. But youd think that these days Facebook would be a better place to go be creepy and snoop around. He mustve already been banned from all social media

Even though this guy is a teenager.....there are still many bros on here that have given him great advice. Advice he refuses to take or even comment on. He comes up with grand lies and idiotic ideas and every thread ends the same........SILENCE. I think maybe one of his threads he actually answered a question or two that was asked of him......other than that he chooses either silence or acting like a little bitch and calling names like I am now. Lol
He knew when he posted that the answer was diet. He knew that you have to have test and test only first cycle. He knew that he is too little and too young to ruin his barely dropped balls with hormone abuse.
How did he know this?........cuz weve all told him already on his other useless threads. His contradictions arent even humorous. He is neither creative nor intelligent. The only reason I haven't attempted to block him is because I am keeping the faith that one day he will actually make me laugh....and redeem himself for all the ignorance and immaturity.

OP.......post something that will inspire discussion or that is funny at least. Ya know.....tell us about the time you were in a mud hut in the outback and bought a vial of test that turned out to have maggots in it. You didn't realize it until you injected and several days later maggots crawled out of your dick and asshole. Something like that. Dont steal that one.....I'm having the concept copyrighted and I'll sue you for infringement.
Good luck young man

Even though this guy is a teenager.....there are still many bros on here that have given him great advice. Advice he refuses to take or even comment on. He comes up with grand lies and idiotic ideas and every thread ends the same........SILENCE. I think maybe one of his threads he actually answered a question or two that was asked of him......other than that he chooses either silence or acting like a little bitch and calling names like I am now. Lol
He knew when he posted that the answer was diet. He knew that you have to have test and test only first cycle. He knew that he is too little and too young to ruin his barely dropped balls with hormone abuse.
How did he know this?........cuz weve all told him already on his other useless threads. His contradictions arent even humorous. He is neither creative nor intelligent. The only reason I haven't attempted to block him is because I am keeping the faith that one day he will actually make me laugh....and redeem himself for all the ignorance and immaturity.

OP.......post something that will inspire discussion or that is funny at least. Ya know.....tell us about the time you were in a mud hut in the outback and bought a vial of test that turned out to have maggots in it. You didn't realize it until you injected and several days later maggots crawled out of your dick and asshole. Something like that. Dont steal that one.....I'm having the concept copyrighted and I'll sue you for infringement.
Good luck young man

cry for me, you submissive dog

N0un06.gif

Back