Is There Anything Like Test And Tren Pills?

Surfgod

I'm going to work on a cruise ship and I don't want to sneak vials or syringes onboard but can get pills on easily and I'm wondering if Testosterone or Tren come in pill form. I see on the right a giant ad for oral pills but I'm not sure if its legit or just crap. Does anyone have recommendations?

I can get off my in my home city once a week? Does anyone know of a long lasting ester that would work once a week?

Last edited:
Andriol is a form of oral testosterone that is not toxic to the liver. it bypasses the stomach and goes to the intestines and is absorbed directly into the bloodstream. it's too expensive to run a cycle with because of the high dosage it would require but reasonable for your needed trt. there are only a few places that carry it, if you have any question about it send me a message.

If you are male, using oral AAS is very bad for your liver. Injections are the way to go. Sorry.

Other then what I mentioned above megaton is right nothing else is actually safe for long term use. Orals eventually get the best of everyone's liver if you use for too long.

You could pin Test E or C once a week. And you could bring an AI on board with you. Most guys use HCG twice a week, but once a week would probably still be OK. Do you have a cycle planned out?

dbol.com/dbol-only-cycle.php

This is from your link. Even it doesn't recommend it. Dbol shuts down your testosterone. Males need testosterone, which is why is has to be the foundation of any cycle.

It's one of the most common questions on any steroid message boards; what can I expect from a Dbol only cycle? Before we go any further, we'll answer this question outright; you can expect amazing results from a Dbol only cycle; however, it's not something we'd recommend at all.

dbol only is an exception .a 20 mg doesnot suppress ur natural test and the hcg. u will take is just good enough to keep ur test levels in safe.while there must b an AI. which also increases the test level ,so why after all this amount of test should I inject test? I may take a test booster like animal stak or mstak but injecting test while on dbol this is too much androgen and I think no one could control its side effects which will clearly shown after the stopping of the cycle and its pct,i read all of this on net

dbol only is an exception .a 20 mg doesnot suppress ur natural test and the hcg. u will take is just good enough to keep ur test levels in safe.while there must b an AI. which also increases the test level ,so why after all this amount of test should I inject test? I may take a test booster like animal stak or mstak but injecting test while on dbol this is too much androgen and I think no one could control its side effects which will clearly shown after the stopping of the cycle and its pct,i read all of this on net

Good luck with all that. I foresee it ending badly. This is not a good idea.

Too much androgen? Seriously? Guys manage to run test and dbol cycles all the time. But do what you want -- it is your body.

I'm going to work on a cruise ship and I don't want to sneak vials or syringes onboard but can get pills on easily and I'm wondering if Testosterone or Tren come in pill form. I see on the right a giant ad for oral pills but I'm not sure if its legit or just crap. Does anyone have recommendations?

I can get off my in my home city once a week? Does anyone know of a long lasting ester that would work once a week?
Do 1 shot per week of long ester, like tren ena and test ena. It will be just the same as twice a week shots...
Or do both shots same day if you can't fit all the gear into one shot... The point is that there is not huge difference with once or twice a week shots. Some will disagree in theory, but i HAVE tried it and it works just the same.

wow dude. this is the second thread i've seen you in recommending dbol only cycles. you clearly have no knowledge of aas whatsoever. keep your crappy advice to yourself before someone listens to you and messes themselves up.

You know I wrote this thread before remembering how Orals affect the liver. And no I do not plan running a retarded Dbol only cycle. And since most of my next goals is to get back to where I was and maintenance I don't plan on running Dbol again. On second thought I don't think I can get away with anything except clenbuterol which sucks cause of the food that I get on the ship you can make some serious gains with all the free steak, chicken and fish.

You know I wrote this thread before remembering how Orals affect the liver. And no I do not plan running a retarded Dbol only cycle. And since most of my next goals is to get back to where I was and maintenance I don't plan on running Dbol again. On second thought I don't think I can get away with anything except clenbuterol which sucks cause of the food that I get on the ship you can make some serious gains with all the free steak, chicken and fish.

You can pin Test E or C once a week. Why not just do that and bring your AI on board with you. I think you could pin HCG once a week too. Your only risk is getting stranded at sea for a while.

That is ridiculous advice, dbol only is a bad idea, using a test booster to raise test levels is a bad idea too, because they DO NOT work. Man oh man, do you believe or live by everything you read on the net, thats a poor excuse for your post and your beliefs in you post.

And btw Dbol is not king, Drol and Halo knock the socks off Dbol!!

To the OP, dont go the oral route, out of curiosity, why wont you sneak vials on if youre willing to sneak orals on, its the same deal. Now if you can get to home once a week a weekly Cyp inj. will work as its quite a long eater, you run the risk of getting stranded out there too though. But doing that is going to be your beat bet if you dont want to sneak gear on board. Best of luck!!

Last edited:
Technically yes there is. Testosterone being Andriol and Tren being methyltrienolone. But your better off taking Flintstones vitamins instead of Andriol since it is super weak.

Back