isn't it beautiful.....

50 10mg tabs per bottle, and I have absolutely no doubt that it will meet label claims. I just added them to my pre-contest stack at 40mg a day

diets going well, but oh how I miss real food. Took some pics yesterday that went up in the training forum at elite, probably take some new ones tomorrow with fyre

needsize said:
diets going well, but oh how I miss real food. Took some pics yesterday that went up in the training forum at elite, probably take some new ones tomorrow with fyre

What..... you're too good to post them over here too? :D

I'll have to go over to Elite and check them out. BTW, I had some ice cream after supper today :p .

needsize said:
that is the quest var

easto, I didnt like the pics all that much so I didnt post them here

The lighing is a little bright, but you are coming along nicely. 8.5 weeks is going to be alot of time for you to play with your diet so you come into the show the best possible. I'm excited to see the final product.

TxLonghorn said:
Bastard. Weren't you ever taught not to bring something unless you brought enough for everyone? ;)

nope, I grew up more with the "nah nah, I got some and you dont...." mentality.

Thanks easto, pics came out alright but the overhead lights washed me out bad, still happy with my progress though

Man am I jealous.. soon Ken.. soon.. I keep telling myself.. GL Needsize.. Cant wait to see the Final YOU

TxLonghorn said:
Bastard. Weren't you ever taught not to bring something unless you brought enough for everyone? ;)
nah hes got the [ world revolves around me attitude :D ] awesome needsize keep us updated on the results from the var . oh btw how much does it go for , enquireing minds want to know;)

looks like its going for $250 canadian per bottle, I got mine a bit cheaper as I bought a few at once.
BTW, check out my updated pics in the pics forum, I'm lean enough that I really should see how well this stuff works

Back