I've decided to diet down.

Eze

Right now I am 5'8" and 225lbs. Not huge by any means, but I'm happy with the size I have for now.

With my job, it will help me out a bit more if I could lean down to single digit bf%.

I know once I lose the weight I will want to bulk back up again, but that's fine with me.

I just want to see where I can go with this.

Right now I don't have a game plan just yet. I'm still throwing a couple ideas around.

No higher than 11% I would say.

I'm not lean, but I am far from being fat. I can still see the top 4 abs.

I haven't had the time to sit down and figure out how I am going to do this.

- Lose the fat as quick as possible
- Lose slowly with hopes of adding some lean mass

I'm not entering a show, so I really don't have a deadline. We'll see what I can come up with

Easto said:
No higher than 11% I would say.

I'm not lean, but I am far from being fat. I can still see the top 4 abs.

I haven't had the time to sit down and figure out how I am going to do this.

- Lose the fat as quick as possible
- Lose slowly with hopes of adding some lean mass

I'm not entering a show, so I really don't have a deadline. We'll see what I can come up with

Iwould lean towards loosing fat slowly so that you dont lose any more of your hard earned muscle that you have to....But hey, everyone is different and its all trial and error for everyone...

at that size and 11% it doesn't sound like you need to lean down much, just curious why for your job? are you a pt?

LiftTillIDie said:
at that size and 11% it doesn't sound like you need to lean down much, just curious why for your job? are you a pt?

Not a PT.

I'm thinking about trying to get down to 200-205lbs. Just to see how things look.

I'm just really, really busy with work. I have been on for about 1 year and I still don't know how to incorporate BBing back into my life. I still go to the gym, but not as aften as I need to. My diet has also been suffering.

I'm not going to tackle this until I know I can't get it down to a 'T'.

Back