Jacked gave me some plopper shits!!!!

roidNginy

arnold is king!!!!!!!!
Wow i i drank 10oz of with jacked, two scoops and halfway threw legworkout, and hit the bathroom up, i almost shit myself doing squats.....any u guys have these problems...... I have superpump 250 and body fortress cre.....and never had problems like this.....

Wow i i drank 10oz of with jacked, two scoops and halfway threw legworkout, and hit the bathroom up, i almost shit myself doing squats.....any u guys have these problems...... I have superpump 250 and body fortress cre.....and never had problems like this.....
pretty typical from almost all preworkouts.

WOW, I never get the runs from Jack3d or N2KTS, however any pwo with carbs will give me the runs or any pwo with anti-oxidants/magnesium.

i was doing squats and when i came up,

busted out a 5 second nast fart....:bigok:

i had to stop my set and hit the shitter..

and thats the first time i tried it

is planet fitness the gym that has the lunk alarm? I read somewhere that a certain gym chain will throw you out if you grunt while doing a set...any insight?

is planet fitness the gym that has the lunk alarm? I read somewhere that a certain gym chain will throw you out if you grunt while doing a set...any insight?

yeah they have the lunk alarm....lol

but there cool...
and plus someone needs to complain, or
front desk emp, because they are the only people that can set it off......

WTF is a lunk alarm

There is some videos on youtube, and its something you have to see to believe. Its basically an alarm for lifters who grunt and supposedly intimidate the other members. You cant drop or clang the weights either.

But back to the subject. Ive got one tub of Jacked unopened, but ive experienced this with no shotgun from vpx. Ive yet to see this happen with Premax so far.

Back