Jay cutler meeting fan...ripped!!

yea i give em credit were credit is do..and i think it's cool that a pro would do aa quick shoot for a kid in that position..even if it was for good PR

i have a friend who works out in the same gym as Jay does in vegas. im gonna get to meet him this summer in july. But all my friend ever has to say is how nice jay is...so i dont think that is all PR. he seems like a cool guy.

rookie03 said:
same here... maybe thats why hes richer than ronnie... presents himself better??

Well its wrong to assume that being a better person gets you more money, but for all I know Jay is a very down to earth person, whereas Ronnie always brags, and is very egocentered

rookie03 said:
same here... maybe thats why hes richer than ronnie... presents himself better??

Jay's family owns a successfull business... Contracting I think...

Jusee said:
No. Why would you think that?

Well for one they're famous, and in some way celebrities. They also endorse many companies and do many advertisements. Don't a lot of them also have second jobs? Arnold did acting, Ronnie is a cop, etc.

jays videos are interesting. He was explaining the volume of his workouts and how his split is set up.
His wife also seemed to help him stretch after workouts.

What's so surprising about a wheelchair dude being jacked? Hell, he has to use his upper body for locomotion.

mister69 said:
jays videos are interesting. He was explaining the volume of his workouts and how his split is set up.
His wife also seemed to help him stretch after workouts.

Can you post links? I searched him on youtube and google vid and couldnt find anything on him explaining workouts. All I found was him working out and posing. Thanks

Back