Jay cutler meeting fan...ripped!!

\m/ MANOWAR \m/ said:
Well for one they're famous, and in some way celebrities. They also endorse many companies and do many advertisements. Don't a lot of them also have second jobs? Arnold did acting, Ronnie is a cop, etc.

Your posts kill me as you have no clue ---

Arnold didn't get into acting till after BB for the most part. Ronnie is no longer a cop and has not been for sometime now.

Jay has his real estate business.

Some personal train.

But most do not make a very good living. Out of all the pros only the top 30 probably make enough to get by on (with contracts and guest posings).

They are not celebrities as BB is niche sport. Its not on T.V. And 99/100 people would not know who last one the Mr. Olympia.

Im willing to best *Most* arent rich, but im sure a lot of them get good endorsement deals with supplement companies and get paid to do various other things too.

Some of them do well, I dont think I'd call them rich but everyone calls rich something different.

Jay is a nice guy in person and I think in general.

DirkMoneyshot said:
Your posts kill me as you have no clue ---

Arnold didn't get into acting till after BB for the most part. Ronnie is no longer a cop and has not been for sometime now.

Jay has his real estate business.

Some personal train.

But most do not make a very good living. Out of all the pros only the top 30 probably make enough to get by on (with contracts and guest posings).

They are not celebrities as BB is niche sport. Its not on T.V. And 99/100 people would not know who last one the Mr. Olympia.

Exactly. Some may get rich and have good money, but did not come from rich famalies. 99.9% of them had normal jobs before getting famous.

haha I have a funnie storrie to tell =)

I posted my first pics when i was 17 going on 18 on a site called
teen-bodybuilding.com
The kid that is in the wheelchair is Colt Wynn. He was paralyzed in a hunting accident and was the same size as me at the time... We used to throw pics on that site every month he would gain significant size over me in a short period of time...never knew what it was back than haha. Awsome guy talked to him a few times and there where some videos of him pretty amazing stuff but you can check out his pics at. He updated his pics so you wont be able to see what he started out as but there are some competition pics of him ...pretty amazing guy and storry.

http://www.teen-bodybuilding.com/site/USER.htm

He is under Colt Wynn... lol mine are under GoGo ... I wish I was that young again ... time fucking flys thats for sure.

Personally, I really dont think I would have the drive to train if I was in a wheelchair. I guess this guy has something inside him that not many people do. Bodybuilding is my life and I dont think I could do it psychologically in a wheelchair.

GetNSwole said:
Jay's family owns a successfull business... Contracting I think...

Jay's got his own real estate business

He and his wife buy and sell houses

When I was in Iraq he personally e-mailed me. I good person all around. He will represent Mr. O very well.

Way cool for Jay to do this. Jay was always second place but he never gave up. Jay's got heart and the kid in the wheelchair drew inspiration from him. Think about the determination it took to build those arms from a wheelchair.

jay cutler is a top notch guy. He is alway professional when doing interviews and like you guys said doesn't have a big ego. His drive is incredible. He and his wife Kerry both have full time jobs. I believe she is a nurse or something. In one of his dvds she said she went to college for a reason and is going to use her degree. Jay also has his own clothing and product line. Its pretty cool because he processes all the orders from his home computer and packs them and ships them out himself. Very cool thing to do in my opinion.

Back