Juice and your girl.

DirtyBird

I dont know if this is the right forum for this question, if not just tell me, or move it, or whatever it is im supposed to do ill do. But for you guys on gear who have girlfriends or wives, what are there takes on yur steroid use. Are they against it, and pissed your on...Are they ok with it, do they not care, do they not know, or are they the one who injects you, just curious, cause my girl isnt happy about it, i only told her cause she lives with me at school and it woulda been hard to hide. Wanted to know your experiences.

My ex girl was totally cool with it. I inject myself however I let her do couple on me because she's gonna be a doctor, so I figured she could use the experience.

Some people don't understand and never will, you can't change their mind. Sometimes you might even have to make the choice between relationship and gear, if they won't accept it. Many people think of it as a "drug" much like concaine or heroin.

Tell me about it, but i think i made it easier to accept because shes known ive been researching for some time now, so she knew i was considering it. She sais shes more afraid of personality change then anything, but she knows i want to do it and is behind me. She wished i wouldnt do it, but sais shes not gona try and stop me.

There isn't really any personality change if you are a rational person to begine with. If your the type of guy who flips over nothing, then steroids will give you another excuse to do so. I have never had a probem controlling my emotions while on cycle or during PCT. I have caught myself and corrected it if I saw it coming.

Shes just convinced of all the bull shit news reports, and false claims made about steroids with no medical backing, same as everyone else who isnt educated on aas. Her first reaction was, your dicksognna shrink, and your gonna get roid rage, same neive statement you would hear from anyone else who only knows what they hear on TV. But luckily shes unerstanding, and even though she doesn liek it, shes still supportive, plus ive also shared alot of my research with her to ease her worries.

outlawtas2 said:
There isn't really any personality change if you are a rational person to begine with. If your the type of guy who flips over nothing, then steroids will give you another excuse to do so. I have never had a probem controlling my emotions while on cycle or during PCT. I have caught myself and corrected it if I saw it coming.

yes ur right, when it comes to drink, drugs, or steroids (not that the past two are comparable to the latter),,,, a person that is already prone to being a violent unbalanced person....aka. insecure....is going to do that anyway no matter what there doing

outlawtas2 said:
My ex girl was totally cool with it. I inject myself however I let her do couple on me because she's gonna be a doctor, so I figured she could use the experience.

Some people don't understand and never will, you can't change their mind. Sometimes you might even have to make the choice between relationship and gear, if they won't accept it. Many people think of it as a "drug" much like concaine or heroin.

I agree, some people will never understand!!! My girl is cool with it as well, just she is afraid of needles so I have to do the injections myself.

i end up telling any one close to me but really u shouldnt. Most girls see it as cheating or weakness and dont understand it at all, then they will see some one else who juices but doesnt admit it and see them as superior. I would try not to tell them or play down how much u do it. Most people will argue about how dangerous it is and then when u ask them to explain they say "beacuse it is" or they say its "cheating" but cheating in what, basically its circular arguements and u might as well let them think what they want.

simpllyhuge said:
when u ask them to explain they say "beacuse it is" or they say its "cheating" but cheating in what, basically its circular arguements and u might as well let them think what they want.

I have gotten this from a lot of people. They just have no idea what they are even talking about.

My girlfriend would probably kill herself if I told her I used, I would only consider telling her if I were considering marriage.

I tell my wife everything and she is cool with it. The only thing she ask is that I don't mess with slin but I can do anything else. I can live with that.

I also get blood work done once to twice a year so that helps a lot with it. She knows I'm being careful.

DirtyBird said:
Shes just convinced of all the bull shit news reports, and false claims made about steroids with no medical backing, same as everyone else who isnt educated on aas. Her first reaction was, your dicksognna shrink, and your gonna get roid rage, same neive statement you would hear from anyone else who only knows what they hear on TV. But luckily shes unerstanding, and even though she doesn liek it, shes still supportive, plus ive also shared alot of my research with her to ease her worries.

exact same situation.....i try and show her some "real" facts but they don't want to listen....

outlawtas2 said:

co-signs.
Have had the exact same reaction from people. It is when the Syringe part comes in people start saying it is the same as heroine cocaine bla bla blah.
The media has really fucked up peoples view on AAS. Some people will never change no matter how much backed up info you throw at them. Just pray your gf isnt one of em. Ive never had problems with telling my girls about it. just make sure she is a keeper or keeps her mouth shut if you have mutual friends that wouldnt accept it.

My wife is cool with everything I do. :) She minds her own business.

simpllyhuge said:
i end up telling any one close to me but really u shouldnt. Most girls see it as cheating or weakness and dont understand it at all, then they will see some one else who juices but doesnt admit it and see them as superior. I would try not to tell them or play down how much u do it. Most people will argue about how dangerous it is and then when u ask them to explain they say "beacuse it is" or they say its "cheating" but cheating in what, basically its circular arguements and u might as well let them think what they want.
That's just what the weak say because they themselves are far back and cant get ahead. You could also use an argument that eating a better diet than the guy next to you gives you a better advantage overall, healthwise and athletic competitiveness, is that cheating? Is having genetics better than everyone else is that cheating? How about genetic engineering? I'd rather have my kid have the best genes (cheat) instead of having my kid born a dumbass just like most people in US. Yeah, I'll cheat and be proud of it.

Last edited:
I would have no problem with a boyfriend doing it.......as long as he used them responsibly. So many people do not know how to use steroids properly.

She deals with it cause she understands that its important to me and Im well read on the subject manner.

Miss Muscle said:
I would have no problem with a boyfriend doing it.......as long as he used them responsibly. So many people do not know how to use steroids properly.

100% Agreed. Though steroids don't have a profound negative effect on our bodies, it is very easy to get carried away with them. It is in abuse when negative sides come out. I'm not even talking about lack of knowledge here, that's a totally different issue though just as pressing. The way I see, anyone who puts anything in their body, especially a drug, without knowing what it does is a moron and deserves what they get. But a very knowledgeable person can easily get caught up in cycling.

Back