Juice and your girl.

DirtyBird said:
I dont know if this is the right forum for this question, if not just tell me, or move it, or whatever it is im supposed to do ill do. But for you guys on gear who have girlfriends or wives, what are there takes on yur steroid use. Are they against it, and pissed your on...Are they ok with it, do they not care, do they not know, or are they the one who injects you, just curious, cause my girl isnt happy about it, i only told her cause she lives with me at school and it woulda been hard to hide. Wanted to know your experiences.

My girl is cool with it, I have talked to her about it and explained it to her.

you guys that your girls are cool with it are lucky, my girl suppects and indirectly mentions it sometimes but for know i lie and i know that is the worst thing to do but i am not sure how she would handle it. so for now i will not tell her but i am pretty sure she knows becuase i am not normal size

jarbulldog said:
you guys that your girls are cool with it are lucky, my girl suppects and indirectly mentions it sometimes but for know i lie and i know that is the worst thing to do but i am not sure how she would handle it. so for now i will not tell her but i am pretty sure she knows becuase i am not normal size

It sucks to lie, but not the worst thing..most chicks JUST DON'T GET IT...so best to keep quiet and grow. Why do they even need to know?

my gf knows and is cool w/ it. she gives me my glute shots, as i cant really reach too well. on the other hand whenever we get into a big fight, she'll be quick to throw out the ol "why dont you go stick a needle in your ass" or something, ha ha. otherwise, all is good.

Back