just got back an hour ago for kidney stone removel..

S

sean usmc

yup woke up fri morn at 4 am in pain ...got addmin...and just got back home an hour ago im wearing a freakn diaper..lol..what can cause this

they will tell u after they analyse the stone

the cause might be too much red meat and salt and not enough water.
how big was that sucker to have surgery? or was it broken apart with ultrasound?

yeah i had a stint put in and it held my kindney and bladder open a bit so i kept pissing myself...lol...and it was caused by too much red meat...your right tafman

but heres the deal. i got released on sun night.i had a stint put in (its a wire that the cam has to go through up you dick into your kinney about a foot long).the nurse told me to take it out on MON.fukn bitch.so i did mon at 9 am..about 3 min after taking it out i fell to my knees crying in pain my kidneys filled up with blood and was comming out of my mouth too.internal bleeding..i passed out..so again the ambulance came and got me..and spent another 5 days in the hospital.the doc was like who told you to take that out this early i was like a nurse.he tripped..but the morphine was awesome.so i lost about 10 pounds and quite pissed

I eat about 6 pounds a day of meat, 4 pounds from red meat. I drink about 4 gallons of water and another gallon of crystal light though, so that probably balances things out.

they were 5 mm and they had to go in with a laser.TAFMAN

sean usmc said:
but heres the deal. i got released on sun night.i had a stint put in (its a wire that the cam has to go through up you dick into your kinney about a foot long).the nurse told me to take it out on MON.fukn bitch.so i did mon at 9 am..about 3 min after taking it out i fell to my knees crying in pain my kidneys filled up with blood and was comming out of my mouth too.internal bleeding..i passed out..so again the ambulance came and got me..and spent another 5 days in the hospital.the doc was like who told you to take that out this early i was like a nurse.he tripped..but the morphine was awesome.so i lost about 10 pounds and quite pissed
The stent needs to stay in for at 7-10 days to allow the swelling in the ureter to go down. its also taken out by your Dr. in the office, never at home. the top part of the stent is hooked inside your kidney. I had a stone surgically removed this summer, and the stent removal was the worst part. no anesthitecs. 90% of peoples stones are from build up of calcium in the kidneys.

Back