Just got back from the Red Cross

Absolutely. I am big on giving blood. Very good for us juicers and will help someone in the process. My heart rate has been sitting above 100 a lot lately. Damn tren.

Yeah, gotta lie a little on the questionnaire. But really it shouldn't make any difference. The blood is tested, and they do whatever they do to turn it into 7 pints of plasma or something.
And the way it worked at my centre (blood.ca for us Canadians) they give you a bar code that you privately stick on your form that is either a keep or toss, so if you're concerned, you can just have them throw it out, they don't know what you chose.

So how many weeks into cycle would be a good time to donate?
And are you weak for weeks after?
I've only donated once before and I didn't feel great for a while after.

Hm..., what is the reason for donating blood, other than lowering your own RBC?

But in overall, I would take the ethical road on this one. Seems a bit cheeky to let my AAS-pumped (and holy) blood go down into someones elses veins and body. They didnt sign up for that.

Hell yes. A little blood letting is key in this game.

At ole miss, at a blood drive a nurse called out" you got blood to spare ?'

" Yes but if you put my blood in a person they may start to swell...or get mad !"
880 test 400 deca eq orals..I was an anabolic academic student loan broke ass fucker driving an 79 Riviera bouncing bars, mowing yards, moving gear and doing your s his hers...... gf.

This post wins the thread! Freakin' awesome!

Hm..., what is the reason for donating blood, other than lowering your own RBC?

But in overall, I would take the ethical road on this one. Seems a bit cheeky to let my AAS-pumped (and holy) blood go down into someones elses veins and body. They didnt sign up for that.

How do you manage your hematocrit?

I am thinking about givnig blood next week (lower my hematocrit and BP (got high BP at the moment)).
Because of the hematocrit and high BP I am a bit concerned about clotts, since I in my past had a blood-clot that I was treated for.

Would u guys recommend a standard Whole blood blood donation? Or Double Red Cells, Platelets, Plasma donation?

From previous postings/threads, I am assuming is better to do platele-donation since it affects HCT better & you can donate more frequently?

Last edited:
I am thinking about givnig blood next week (lower my hematocrit and BP (got high BP at the moment)).
Because of the hematocrit and high BP I am a bit concerned about clotts, since I in my past had a blood-clot that I was treated for.

Would u guys recommend a standard Whole blood blood donation? Or Double Red Cells, Platelets, Plasma donation?

From previous postings/threads, I am assuming is better to do platele-donation since it affects HCT better & you can donate more frequently?

If your going to actually go every week or two consistently then do platelets. If you'd rather the convenience of every 56 days, just do a whole blood donation. Double red is an option if you need to drop your hematocrit drastically/quickly. But then they won't let you donate for 110 days, so for longterm maintenance regular and double red are basically the same.

If your going to actually go every week or two consistently then do platelets. If you'd rather the convenience of every 56 days, just do a whole blood donation. Double red is an option if you need to drop your hematocrit drastically/quickly. But then they won't let you donate for 110 days, so for longterm maintenance regular and double red are basically the same.

In that case it would be platele donation. Do I need to specify why I want platele-donation no questions asked? Or do I need some elaborate background story? Not sure how things are operated here in the UK.

They should ask you if you are taking any medication before they take blood, isnt that the case where you are?

They should ask you if you are taking any medication before they take blood, isnt that the case where you are?

They do. Whether on cycle of off I say no. They're going to test my blood before using it regardless of what I say.

Saying no is a little idiotic isnt it, do you know for sure they do a full spectrum test and do you know how much it costs?
what if they give your blood to a child with an allergy to the substances you are taking?

Saying no is a little idiotic isnt it, do you know for sure they do a full spectrum test and do you know how much it costs?
what if they give your blood to a child with an allergy to the substances you are taking?

Not as idiotic as believing they're going to trust my word and give this child my blood without running tests to see if it's safe for a transfusion.

Back