just got my 18 ga drawing pins and had to try it

bronco944

Pro Bodybuilder
injections have never bothered me. i started doing them using slin at 17. just started my first cycle 5 days ago and am injecting ed. no biggie. first shots were bis, tehn delts, and a glute, using a 25 ga 1 incher.
so i get my package from getpinz today with my drawing needles and holy fuck those suckers are huge. looks like someone took the lead out of a pencil and sharpened it. so anyways, i slap it on the barrel and draw up my half cc of bdl tren/prop/eq. now i wanted to inject in my other glute and was kinda worried if that little 1 incher was going deep enough, so....
i thought for a second, it cant hurt that bad right? gotta make sure it gets in there nice and deep right? so i decide to give it a shot. i start to psuh that badboy in and my skin indented a good quarter of an inch without it penetrating, so i twisted the barrel and it kinda popped in. surprisingly it didnt hurt. burried all inch and a half no prob, asperated, all good, injected no prob. i pull out the pin and the darkest red blood ive ever seen came out, not a lot, a little, musta passed through a vein or something i guess.
its been about an hour now and still no pain. in fact none of the shots ive ever done in any location hurt at all, not the least bit. gues im just a lucky one who's not sensitive to injection pain or prop pain or ba. bring on the t400, lol

jesus christ you injected with an 18?! what the fuck made you want to try that shit! fucking things look like toothpicks...great to draw with. i also use them to shoot my turky full of garlic oil.

killer... i used 18's a few times. no big deal like u said, did not hurt, makes the 22's look like a cakewalk....

right on man,

sorry forgot to add. dont always use the 18's though man, herd u can gather some major scar tissue cause of them,

18's will tear up the stopper on a vial too, I use 20's, but I will use an 18 for amps

JohnnyB

JohnnyB said:
18's will tear up the stopper on a vial too, I use 20's, but I will use an 18 for amps

JohnnyB

yea no shit, put it in the visal once and it alreadyfucked up the top. im just gonna have to get some 20' or 21's. i can actualy draw with the 25's but it takes forever. as for everyone who said dont do it again, trust me i dont plan on it, i just had to try it.

While your at it, go get a cattle implant gun and forget making fina....just shoot yourself with the gun

too stay in ketosis during wrestling season and still take in carbs after practice and workouts. i also used it to carb up on two and three day tournaments, when id leave ketosis and end up wrestling at over 15 pounds more than i weighed in at. took forever to get right but once i did it was a godsend for me. it was the leanest i have ever been.

wayne and zeus said:
While your at it, go get a cattle implant gun and forget making fina....just shoot yourself with the gun

you know, ive always wondered........
i was actualy thinking about why they couldnt dosomething like that for Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) in human, like put an implant that slowly reases test over say 4 months or so.

I remember my first cycle when I used the 18s from the sustenon preloads. Some didn't hurt, but the ones that did were doozies.

Shit man, for a real challenge how about 18s in the bicep? Not something I'd try myself!

when i first started using 18 guage 1 1/2 are all i used till i learned there were smaller pins lol

Mudge said:
Shit man, for a real challenge how about 18s in the bicep? Not something I'd try myself!

is that a challenge? shit ill open up my own spot injection site usiung all 18 ga. imagine a calf inject with that bad boy?

Back