just have to brag

seminole50

So I used this dite to get info and recipes with homebrewing and even though this isn't my first it still made me proud. I used detones recipe for Primo e 200mg and it worked great except for later I realized I had made 300mg either way it is painless I love it. I also made a test e/EQ blend at 300mg/ compound 600mg/ml also painless. then my mast/prop blend 100mg a piece 200mg/ml. I love Homebrew. Thanks D

That's awesome man. I wish I could use high concentration gear. My body just won't except anything higher then "normal" range.

thats what I want to know from semi. How did he come to realize that he actually got 300 instead of 200? When he initially weighed the powder, he apparently did not catch it at that time. So did realize from memory or what? I dont want to make the same mistake thats why I want to know.

I was weighing it on aluminum foil and for some reason my scale wasn't picking it up so by the time I hit the weight for 200mg I was actually at 300mg/ I did realize the amount amount of powder seemed etent but I trusted my scale. However when I weighed the rest that I had still within the normal packeage which weighed 2 grams it showed that was what I actually mixed up. I used a measuring cup tared for my following measurements and they came out good. Also the gear I used was from reputable source and that'e all I'll say about it. I guess Dtones recipes are justr the shit

I tried to make some primo ace at 100mg/mL using straight EO +BA/BB and the shit hurt like hell so I'm taking it oral but I wonder if the addition of GSO to the EO had something to do with the painless Primo E at 300mg/ml

I tried to make some primo ace at 100mg/mL using straight EO +BA/BB and the shit hurt like hell so I'm taking it oral but I wonder if the addition of GSO to the EO had something to do with the painless Primo E at 300mg/ml

Primo Ace is known for being exceptionally painful... I would assume the GSO did something for you but some people do just fine with EO alone.

What was the mixture of the 300mg/ml Primo? I'd be hard pressed to believe that you could make Primo hold at 300mg/ml if you weren't using straight EO.

I was weighing it on aluminum foil and for some reason my scale wasn't picking it up so by the time I hit the weight for 200mg I was actually at 300mg/ I did realize the amount amount of powder seemed etent but I trusted my scale. However when I weighed the rest that I had still within the normal packeage which weighed 2 grams it showed that was what I actually mixed up. I used a measuring cup tared for my following measurements and they came out good. Also the gear I used was from reputable source and that'e all I'll say about it. I guess Dtones recipes are justr the shit
Thansk for the explanation bro! This is gr8 stuff right here. Am gonna follow suite...But Im gonna do it on purpose. Also much thanks for the addition of your solvent amounts.:evil:

Back