Just made a nice batch

Deadlift said:
I was......it was 1g test, 1g tren and 1g eq.....now Im on 2g test and 1g deca.......will be switching to 1g test, 1g tren and 500mg mast in a month or two.

May i ask what the need is to be on 3g of Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) a week? You best be a big ole boy... or a strong ass PLer.

RJH8541 said:
May i ask what the need is to be on 3g of Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) a week? You best be a big ole boy... or a strong ass PLer.

I was tryin out the higher doses for a while.........not everyone will agree and thats fine. Ive been juicing for 7 or 8 years now though and training for a lot more. Tell ya the truth I think I've found that at least for me right now, 2g total is about perfect. Higher then that and I notice easier fatloss but thats it.

Deadlift said:
I was tryin out the higher doses for a while.........not everyone will agree and thats fine. Ive been juicing for 7 or 8 years now though and training for a lot more. Tell ya the truth I think I've found that at least for me right now, 2g total is about perfect. Higher then that and I notice easier fatloss but thats it.

Hey, I wasn't dogging you for it bro. To each his own. I like between 1g-1.5g/w, so i was just seeing what your reasoning was. Good deal.

Its interesting you mention the fat loss thing. That is the second time I have heard that.

PB, you think there is any truth to that due to the increased dosages??

oh yeah higher doses defiantley increase fat loss. you may hold more water with some Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) but that doesnt affect fat gian/loss.

and for the guy who said 1g eq put his bro in the hospital. i was doing a gram per week in one shot. eq@500mg/ml. 2ml 1xw. never went to the hospitol. and that was added to some other stuff as well. :D

deadlift i have played around with big doses and small doses as well. hats off to ya for trying it to see what works best for you. i have been as high as 6g/w and as low as 500mg/w. i do well in the 3g/w dose and feel great. at the higher doses i had good results but felt bad often times. lower doses didnt yeild much. so i settled in the middle.

Back