just started my second cycle

kube

i will be frontloading a gram for the first two weeks. sustanon 250. then itll be 500 mgs for the last 8. i got nolva on hand and i have arimidex. should i use it (arimidex) all the way throughout or wait until i start bloating? i did my first injection yesterday. glutes. 250 in each cheek. dumbass, i should have just done it all at once. it was painless, but it was a bitch to get the oil through the 22 gauge syringe. oh well. i will be eating every three hours and drinking a shake before and after workout. 10 grams creatine per day and a shake at midnight. ill be taking royal jelly, ginseng, and green tea throughout. i will be doing HST three times a week, HIIT three times a week and some heavy bag work twice a week. thats about it, am i missing something?

im gonna post this on the my cycle forum and update it twice a week. ill try to get some pictures in there to monitor my progress. later.

let me know if the frontloading made a big difference...like if it kicked in earlier and everything...
im gonna be frontloading test/eq in january...
TAHNKS!
good luck

A one week frontload is good enough if you go 2 weeks your blood consintrations will go over your peak for the cycle. In a cycle there's a peak you reach, frontloading help get you there faster, if you double your dose for 2 weeks you'll go over that peak.

JohnnyB

It feels good being on again doesn't it?;) I would use the Arimidex if you are worried about bloatness otherwise I would have them in handy just in case you start to notice gyno symptoms!

Funny how you poked yourself twice!:D

JohnnyB said:
A one week frontload is good enough if you go 2 weeks your blood consintrations will go over your peak for the cycle. In a cycle there's a peak you reach, frontloading help get you there faster, if you double your dose for 2 weeks you'll go over that peak.

JohnnyB

Hey JB......please correct me if I'm wrong....but I've always understood a front-load like we are talking about to be as follows;

Cypionate or Enanthate @ double dose for one week, while...........

longer acting esters like EQ, Deca & Sustanon @ double dose for two weeks.

I did a calculation on a roid calculator and noticed that when you go for 2 week it takes your blood consintrations higher then what you peak will be.

The longer esters worked out the same. This is what I base the 1 week frontload on.

JohnnyB

JohnnyB said:
I did a calculation on a roid calculator and noticed that when you go for 2 week it takes your blood consintrations higher then what you peak will be.

The longer esters worked out the same. This is what I base the 1 week frontload on.

JohnnyB

This one by any chance..??
http://www.come.to/roidcalc I'm not totally convinced on it's accuracy....:confused:

We'll have to check into it further....:D

WannaImpress said:
It feels good being on again doesn't it?;) I would use the Arimidex if you are worried about bloatness otherwise I would have them in handy just in case you start to notice gyno symptoms!

Funny how you poked yourself twice!:D

yeah, i had forgotten that i was going to frontload and just did one rediject. when i finished it dawned on me that i still had one to go. on top of that i have to transfer the damn redijects into another syringe because my girl threw out all the needles that went with the redijects. oops. lesson learned. never leave your shit out in the open. and yes, it does feel good to be on again, even though its just in my head so far. i am definitely excited to see when it kicks in. im doing a pre-planned HST cycle so the weight is set throughout, but on my off days i will be testing out my one rep maxes just to see when the strength begins to get crazy. as long as there are no personal issues with my girl i plan on having a good cycle. i will be eating lifting and resting, eating lifting and resting. i find that when i have problems with my girl, my eating habits suffer. strange. johnny b, what are the negative aspects of overshooting your desired peak levels? besides mood swings? would 750 on week two be enough to take care of this spike? oh well, thanks for all the responses bros.

i tried to attach a diagram of what my blood concentrations would look like frontloading for two weeks but i had no such luck. anyways, i went and calculated what a gram on week one and 750 on week two would look like and it comes out perfect. i agree with stone cold about roidcalc maybe being inaccurate but hopefully its accurate enough to give us an idea. if so i think i will go ahead and do it that way. 1 gram on week one and 750 on week two. this way my highest blood level would be 745 on day 12 as opposed to 1021 on day 11. thats a big difference. can i get some feedback on the pros and cons of having such high levels at the beginning of my cycle? will that affect me adversely throughout the rest of my cycle? or is it what it looks like? a big ass kick start.

Last edited:
i am experiencing increases in stamina as of three days ago. im thinking this cant be right after only 500mgs. but maybe its the propionate and phenyl propionate. maybe im very sensitive, maybe its all in my head, but i was walking to my father in laws house which is on a big ass steep fuckin hill. well, i said what the fuck, and i ran all the way up. i felt like i had springs in my calves bros, and i was not winded until i made it to the top. also, i was boning my girl and i swear bros, i could have gone all fuckin day. one thing i noticed though is my shit did not get rock hard. either that or i lost a little sensation cause my girl kept telling me that i was inded very hard. oh well. i think i am starting to see the benefit of eod shots. so i may reduce my doses to 125 eod. 4 shots one week three shots the next, shooting 250, 125 and 125 on the three day week. well, i guess frontloading works. i will not be taking another gram this following week. instead i am thinking of doing 750 and dropping to 500 after that. if any of you bros with experience think this is a bad idea, please let me know.

if i just started a 12 weeker at 500mg a week should i frontload a gram the first week and go to 500mg for weeks 2-12 this is my 2nd cycle? thanks

exactly. i was going to frontload for two weeks but now i think that may be a bit much. im still waiting on feedback to see if i should go for 750 on week two before leveling off to 500 per week. i will most likely just proceed with 500 weeks 2 to 10.

you can input your daily doses here to see how even your blood levels would be and how high of a spike you would get if you frontloaded for two weeks. if this link is accurate then we are best suited doing eod injections throughout. http://www.come.to/roidcalc

Back