Just witnessed something incredibly stupid at the gym!!!

Protobuilder69

So i got into a conversation with a kid about steroid.
The kid is about 19-20y/o, around 5"6 and 120-125lb soaking wet with 10" arms, This is his second week at the gym with ZERO foundation, He started talking about the test and deca cycle hes doing to get haauuuggeee. I was shocked and started thinking to myself no fuking way is this kid serious or knows anything about steroid, turns out he was injecting. I tried my best explain to him about whats gonna happen an all that but i doubt he listens.

Anyone else got idiot like this at their gym?

Lol I meet so many idiots like that honestly. It's hard to not try to help them. But they do not want help. The best thing in my opinion some one can do is basically tell them they are to young and how it can mess up their natural testosterone. And if they are still intent on doing it make sure they know how to be safe. I mean I guess it is bad to help them to a degree. But I feel like at least warning some one about Ai's and prami and caber and proper PCT isn't a bad thing.

I really get aggravated about the so called natural bodybuilders who are 230 pounds taking pro hormones every other month. Lol it just pisses me off that they go around claiming to be natural and yet admitting to taking a substance that can put a good 10 pounds on their frame. And those guys who use pro hormones basically just do the pro hormones than do pct than hop right back on the pro hormones. Their really is no off time almost. They use the time on time off method. But I still think their should be about 3 months in between any cycle if you want a chance at recovery each time.

So i got into a conversation with a kid about steroid.
The kid is about 19-20y/o, around 5"6 and 120-125lb soaking wet with 10" arms, This is his second week at the gym with ZERO foundation, He started talking about the test and deca cycle hes doing to get haauuuggeee. I was shocked and started thinking to myself no fuking way is this kid serious or knows anything about steroid, turns out he was injecting. I tried my best explain to him about whats gonna happen an all that but i doubt he listens.

Anyone else got idiot like this at their gym?[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately I have friends like that. All they see is the end result and never look at what damage can occur trying to get there!

Lol I meet so many idiots like that honestly. It's hard to not try to help them. But they do not want help. The best thing in my opinion some one can do is basically tell them they are to young and how it can mess up their natural testosterone. And if they are still intent on doing it make sure they know how to be safe. I mean I guess it is bad to help them to a degree. But I feel like at least warning some one about Ai's and prami and caber and proper PCT isn't a bad thing.

I do too, but this one took the cake, the kid was skinny as fuk and had no idea about anything, no training no diet no foundation, started to hop on the sauce his second week at the gym.
I explained everything i could about shutting down his natural T, to gyno, to losing all his gains, getting depressed coming off and so on, The reason its stupid is because now his only motivation to train is to be on steroid, because he doesnt know what its like to train naturally.

This younger generation really doesnt give 3 shits to be honest. If you tell them do you want a better body coming with many harming side effects they would sign up in a heartbeat. It doesnt bother me anymore. Let them make their mistakes, thats the only way they will learn

That is sad. Because truthfully for me at least some where in between imagining my picture perfect physique and trying to obtain it by going to the gym every day damn near. I fell in love with the simple act of just working out and being in the moment. Some times I forget all about what physique I want or any of my daily problems and it is just about getting through one last set and battling it out against my self pretty much. And I think it is a form of enlightenment to a degree or meditation. It might not seem like meditation to the guy looking at you and you seem to be bright red and grunting through the sets. But honestly what else can really take your mind off of life more than a heavy leg work out or getting through the last rep of a bench press set.

I feel like some how just jumping on steroids with out having work out experience or knowledge about steroids can really ruin that. I mean the guy is going to work out for 3 months while he is on cycle. And probably end up giving up and hating the idea of going to the gym when he is going through PCT. I think you have to love working out in order to get the most out of steroids.

Obviously TRT guys are a exception because it is a medical necessity. But hopefully the raise in testosterone to normal levels again can get those guys in the gym and feeling young again or just feeling normal again.

He may actually be in stage 1 of "moron steroid usage." There are three distinct stages of a first time idiot using AAS.

Stage 1--Holy shit, I am on steroids! I've done something cool and illegal. I want the world to know! I want to shout it from the rooftops that I have joined an elite fraternity of steroid bad asses (Sigma Beta Alpha).

Stage 2--I am making gains, but now I want the credit...but I have told everyone that I was already on the sauce. I better make up a lie explaining how I quit that unnecessary bullshit...and explain how protein and creatine and MY hard work got me here....not some ethical landmine like steroids.

Stage 3--I am just SOOO over this gym bullshit. I wanted to take some time off. I was injured. My dog died. My car exploded with my fiancé in it before I testified against the godfather. My F-15 was shot down over Afghanistan and I fought my way out with my bare hands and have sworn off physicality, in general. Anything that takes away from the fact that they dumped 30lbs of muscle and replaced it with A-cups.

The second stage is the most obnoxious. I saw it today.

the hanger dodgers are everywhere up here, most spouting lines from some random zyzz video and screaming about 'aesthetics' and how they don't have chicken legs.. they are all just abuse magnets for most people in the general vicinity. It's the ones that decide that Tren is the way to go for a first cycle that need to have some adult supervision..

Fail. Well I don't see to many obvious juicers at my gym, except these two chicks on anavar. However there is this kid, probably 16 or 17 who's been here for a while, who's probably running something...At least he doesn't run his mouth lol.

Yup they are all over at my gym. Just proud of it. Talking about it like its completely normal and healthy. Hate to be paying for their TRT in a few years... sad

He may actually be in stage 1 of "moron steroid usage." There are three distinct stages of a first time idiot using AAS.

Stage 1--Holy shit, I am on steroids! I've done something cool and illegal. I want the world to know! I want to shout it from the rooftops that I have joined an elite fraternity of steroid bad asses (Sigma Beta Alpha).

Stage 2--I am making gains, but now I want the credit...but I have told everyone that I was already on the sauce. I better make up a lie explaining how I quit that unnecessary bullshit...and explain how protein and creatine and MY hard work got me here....not some ethical landmine like steroids.

Stage 3--I am just SOOO over this gym bullshit. I wanted to take some time off. I was injured. My dog died. My car exploded with my fiancé in it before I testified against the godfather. My F-15 was shot down over Afghanistan and I fought my way out with my bare hands and have sworn off physicality, in general. Anything that takes away from the fact that they dumped 30lbs of muscle and replaced it with A-cups.

The second stage is the most obnoxious. I saw it today.

Lol ha ha ha that's funny. All those stages are true.

It those oness that once they get a taste of gear, turns them into idiots anyways, flexing there biceps in the mirror, throwing there weights and playing on there phones, I cannot stand it, and def give them a look when they himk there hulk on a cycle, but off they shrink up to a pebble cause 9 times outta 10 there uneducated on aas use, prolly jusy popping dbol like candy without any test cause there to pussy to inject anyways

This younger generation really doesnt give 3 shits to be honest. If you tell them do you want a better body coming with many harming side effects they would sign up in a heartbeat. It doesnt bother me anymore. Let them make their mistakes, thats the only way they will learn

Sad but very true, I have a buddy a few years younger (20 y/o) that just doesn't give a fuck. Worked out for maybe a month at age 19 before he began his 1st cycle, now about 7 months later he's finishing his 2nd and will likely be on his 3rd early in 2014. They are oral cycles too with 2 or more methylated compounds. I've tried telling him multiple times that he could very well be doing a lot of damage to his body but because he doesn't "feel" bad or anything he's alright.

Sometimes there's nothing you can do, other friends have told him it might be a good idea to train natty for awhile and he just shrugs it off.

I deal with this on a regular basis because even when I'm off cycle ppl think I'm on. I try to educate and not make judgements. I was 15 when I first took anavar. I didn't cycle again till my mid 30's but I used every supplement out there hoping for the miracle! Only to realize there is no miracle it's hard work and a scientific approach that gets someone to where they want to be ! It's the basic public misconception that the only way someone can get big is AAS!

I work out at planet fitness. The amount of crazy shit I see by every single lifter in the gym is unbelievable. If you've been to planet fitness you know what I meen.

Back