kai vs Phil who will win?

they both look.great. huge fan of kai..but Phil wins. And especially from the side. kai's chest wasn't as full as Phil's. Phil's muscle bellies and roundness is what makes him look so freaky, I hope kai wins. But I don't think anybody can touch the champ right now.

i love and want Kai to win and finally take that last step, but he aint gonna beat Phil "The Gift" Heath.....

I really like the way Kai looks this year, especially his back and quads, but the fact that Phil is defending, his delts and pecs, i really dont see Phil losing.

its close but the sports all politics I dont think kai would be a good face of bodybuilding I mean you google his name and hes fucking a grapefruit, and the dudes fucking weird

its close but the sports all politics I dont think kai would be a good face of bodybuilding I mean you google his name and hes fucking a grapefruit, and the dudes fucking weird
grape fruits are everywhere nw a days look wats on tv nw a days lol i think kai looks better but the judges are gonna choose phil

looking at that pic, neither. Arnold and Frank Zane, Sergio look far better than these disgusting physiques of today

Back