Kissing

it isn't something that can be taught, it is something that you just know, and feel, I was extremely nervous the first time I kissed a girl. It was very sloppy, I sucked, she wasn't good either, but since we truly liked each other it didn't matter how bad the kiss was, it was a kiss and that is all that mattered. Just don't rush it, if you try to pop one on her and she doesn't want it or it isn't the right time you will blow everything, just be patient.

Right now I have been seeing a girl for about 3 weeks and we have gone out 4 times, I have not kissed her, I am playing hard to get, that way she wants me even more and our first kiss will be better than just something to say goodnight.

session69 said:
it isn't something that can be taught, it is something that you just know, and feel, I was extremely nervous the first time I kissed a girl. It was very sloppy, I sucked, she wasn't good either, but since we truly liked each other it didn't matter how bad the kiss was, it was a kiss and that is all that mattered. Just don't rush it, if you try to pop one on her and she doesn't want it or it isn't the right time you will blow everything, just be patient.

Right now I have been seeing a girl for about 3 weeks and we have gone out 4 times, I have not kissed her, I am playing hard to get, that way she wants me even more and our first kiss will be better than just something to say goodnight.
Wo Wo Wo . Wait a god dam minute, :flipoffha first of all (oh hell naw) 3 weeks and proceeding without one kiss, she might think your gay or maybee bi. but anyways if playing hard 2 get comes from a guy (usually he is gay) and or trying 2 fall in love (like....---> oh im waiting for my first kiss 2 be special.....or i dont want to rush it now....) unbeleivable,pause in a moment of silence.....unbeleive what a minute how old r u. Well i guess it dont matter cause girls are unpredictable and waiting is the wrong thing 2 do. :shoot2:

This Is It!

Here Is How To Do It, Don't Listen To The Other Guys, They Are Just Fucking With You.

You Need 3 Things, For A Perfect Kiss:

1. Marvin Gaye Music
2. A "van Damme Poster"
3. Pepperoni

First Thing You Tell The Lady That You Want To Show Her Your "van Damme" Poster, Chicks Dig That!!!! Then You Put Some Marvin Gaye Music On And Both Of You Just Stare At The Beatiful Poster. Then Take The Pepperoni Out Of Your Secret Pocket, And Hit Her In The Neck With It. There You Go, Practise It With Your Mother Or Your Sister, And When Shit Hits The Fan, You Will Be Ready!!!

Back