Kratom and UNDERGROUND SUPPS

weights=life

TPP, NPP, PRIMO ACE
Today I received my samples and my order from UNDERGROUND SUPPS. I immediately tried 4g of red vein thai. I had a shitty cardio session this morning. Haven't given my body a break this week from training. So I woke up feeling stiff and not ready to do my cardio.

As I was doing my cardio it was tougher than normal body and muscle were stiff and sore and I wasn't able to give it my all, and that makes me feel like shit. Get done check the mail, was very excited when I saw my supps. Measured 2.5g on my scale downed it with water. Didn't realize it doesn't dissolve well with water.

Anyways I started feeling it almost instantly. I don't know if it was because I had recently just ate lunch or it normally kicks in right away, but I felt such a euphoric feeling shoot down through my legs and into my toes. I normally do not have good circulation in my feet. As I waited it felt like I just taken a couple Vicodins, without the head congestion I normally get. Although I have been feeling very relaxed, my muscles have loosened up, but I am still sharp, focused and surprisingly energized.

Their custom service has been tremendous, any question I ask about different strains have been answered within the hour. I am extremely happy I was able to take advantage of their sale a week ago when I bout Red Vein Thai, Manga Da, and Super Indo. Looking forward to taking the Super Indo tonight. I will definitely be ordering more and different strains to make my own blend. Finding them is awesome as I some times stray from the healthy lifestyle and consume pain killers. I can see myself finally getting away from them.

Thanks UNDERGROUND SUPPS!!

Yeah,,,,,that's a good feeling when its kicking in!!! Thank you of the business and let me know if you have any more questions....thank you.

I just took 3g of the super indo and holy shit, I feel amazing. Like a good body high. Unbelievable. Is the super enhanced indo, a longer lasting blend or a more intense blend? Going to order that and some enhance BALI

I just took 3g of the super indo and holy shit, I feel amazing. Like a good body high. Unbelievable. Is the super enhanced indo, a longer lasting blend or a more intense blend? Going to order that and some enhance BALI

Super Indo is enhanced with resin. It feels amazing!!!
I'm about to take some right now after typing this. :D

I just took 5 grams super Indo with vitamin c. I have heard citric acid aids with delivery. I need to get some grapefruit juice as it is supposed to be a big potentiator.

That's interesting that grapefruit juice would add potency. How did the vitamin c workout with the kratom, did it react faster?

That's interesting that grapefruit juice would add potency. How did the vitamin c workout with the kratom, did it react faster?

I can't really tell a difference to be honest. It always hits me very fast because my metabolism is super fast. Vitamin c is healthy so might as well throw it in. :)

Time for my morning kratom, a nice healthy turkey, rice, nuts meal, then train chest.
Got to get my chest freakier. Here's a recent pic. I haven't benched in years. It's all machines since I have a rotator cuff injury. Kratom helps with the pain.

You use the zen blend for prework out correct? Is there the Red Vein Thai in it that masks the pain? I too have a shoulder issue most likely the rotator cuff. But I dont look like that, haha. Chest looks great, brother. What is your workout for chest?

You use the zen blend for prework out correct? Is there the Red Vein Thai in it that masks the pain? I too have a shoulder issue most likely the rotator cuff. But I dont look like that, haha. Chest looks great, brother. What is your workout for chest?

Yes. I mix every strain of kratom I have. ZEN is 6 strains mixed together. Today I made a mix of horned Maeng Da, regular Maeng Da, white vein and green Malay( these 4 are energy strains)
Then I added red Thai, Bali, and super indo(these 3 are pain relief strains)
All kratom helps kill pain but some strains are stronger at it.

My chest workout is at first a super set of two rotator cuff exercises with machine bench press. This is scary for me so I do around 10 sets of the 3 part giant set starting very light and gradually going up.
Next I do a super set of cable flies with cable rotator cuff exercise. I'm not sure how to describe the rotator cuff exercises I do. They are the two typical things everyone with bad rotator cuffs do. I do 5 sets of that super set.
Then I do a pec deck type movement on the same cable machine supersetted with more cable rotator cuff exercises. I move my arms just as you would on a pec deck but on the cables.
I do cable flies downward and outward for a good hour until I'm spent. I probably hit 30 or more sets of chest, and the same amount for each of the two rotator cuff exercises. I'm a huge believer in volume training like Arnold used to do consisting of 30-70 sets and lifting for around 3 hours. I don't rush my sets. I just have fun and keep on going .

Yes. I mix every strain of kratom I have. ZEN is 6 strains mixed together. Today I made a mix of horned Maeng Da, regular Maeng Da, white vein and green Malay( these 4 are energy strains)
Then I added red Thai, Bali, and super indo(these 3 are pain relief strains)
All kratom helps kill pain but some strains are stronger at it.

My chest workout is at first a super set of two rotator cuff exercises with machine bench press. This is scary for me so I do around 10 sets of the 3 part giant set starting very light and gradually going up.
Next I do a super set of cable flies with cable rotator cuff exercise. I'm not sure how to describe the rotator cuff exercises I do. They are the two typical things everyone with bad rotator cuffs do. I do 5 sets of that super set.
Then I do a pec deck type movement on the same cable machine supersetted with more cable rotator cuff exercises. I move my arms just as you would on a pec deck but on the cables.
I do cable flies downward and outward for a good hour until I'm spent. I probably hit 30 or more sets of chest, and the same amount for each of the two rotator cuff exercises. I'm a huge believer in volume training like Arnold used to do consisting of 30-70 sets and lifting for around 3 hours. I don't rush my sets. I just have fun and keep on going .

Yesterday's chest workout went very well. My rotator is slowly healing.
I took kratom with a hell fire capsule and trained chest, rotator cuffs, and arms for 3 hours.

Yesterday's chest workout went very well. My rotator is slowly healing.
I took kratom with a hell fire capsule and trained chest, rotator cuffs, and arms for 3 hours.

I did 4g maeng da and a Synedrex....if you think 1 3 dimethyl is strong....try it with kratom....wholy macaroli.........I looked like a mad man in the gym!!!! I only needed 20 seconds and I was ready to start my next set!!!

I did 4g maeng da and a Synedrex....if you think 1 3 dimethyl is strong....try it with kratom....wholy macaroli.........I looked like a mad man in the gym!!!! I only needed 20 seconds and I was ready to start my next set!!!

I didn't know we could still get 1-3 dimethyl. That sounds incredibly potent!

I seriously love this stuff. Right now my morning blend is the best thing I have experienced, including some meds. 2gs Super Indo 3gs Red Vein Thai 2gs Horned Maenga Da. I'm relaxed yet incredibly focused, and energized.

I seriously love this stuff. Right now my morning blend is the best thing I have experienced, including some meds. 2gs Super Indo 3gs Red Vein Thai 2gs Horned Maenga Da. I'm relaxed yet incredibly focused, and energized.

That's a bad ass mix! I love mixing the different strains to get more alkyloids involved.

Back