Kratom for combatting TRENsanity

Thanks for that info Cybrsage - but that's the first I've heard of that... they really do need to improve their website and explain more in depth as to what each individual kratom does, what doses you are actually buying and most importantly how you use it. I'll be doing a great deal more research before I place an order.

I personally use the same dosing for all the enhanced powders. Enhanced powders are the regular powders with the extract already added to it. I take a rounded teaspoon full. I like the enhanced bali (makes me feel relaxed and at peace), the VietBomb (makes me feel at peace and full of energy but without the caffeine jitters), and Green Malay (gives me peace, relaxation, and mental energy).

So about to do my first run of tren ace in a few months. Gonna bump by trt dose up to 250mg/week and run tren ace 50mg ED (350mg/week) for 8 weeks. Since getting on trt my anxiety dropped, but it's still there. It's just the way I'm wired. So I'm 90% sure that tren is going to effect me mentally, I just know it. I am naturally short fused and somewhat of a head case :) I've heard some say that people like me are less effected by tren because we are used to being testy, and we know how to handle it. So I'm gonna give it a shot...and if there are any problems I will drop it and run NPP/MAST/tbol combo.

My question:

Does anyone have experience in using kratom to combat tren induced anxiety/anger? I want to have something on hand in case I have a bad time. I was thinking about grabbing some maeng da to run throughout the day...and maybe some bali for sleep. I am interested in kratom because I want something that is not terribly addictive and mild enough that I can still perform complex tasks at work and stay focused. Have used kratom before, but just as a sleep aid or preworkout.

Any input is helpful. Thanks!

~JOZ

I would look into "Kava Kava" root drinks or extracts IMO

GREAT place to get Kratom if you need it ^^^^
Thanks buddy...

I'm telling you guys.....kratom will take tren sides and wipe them out...it will calm you down and put you in a happy place....i'd reccomend taking k a few times a week when you feel tren kicking in and making you pissy.

Sucks how we can't get it in Aus! Would love to be able to utilise it once a week or so, add it to the arsenal of support supps !

Back