Labelling your gear?

outlawtas

So do you any of you guys label your stuff properly (ie - not with a marker but with stickers and a computer/printer)? I like my shit to be organized...what do you use?

i think thats a great idea do you know of any programs out there to do this or dso you have to make your own with a spreadsheet or something

yeah man i'm still lookin for a better way, but right now I use ms excel with 8pt font, print em and tape em.

I've noticed that people that are dedicated to workout out (and AAS) seem to be a bit OCD or similar, and along with that I've noticed that many guys will go through a lot of trouble to make labels for their personal stock.

Not me.

Piece of tape on vial + thin point permanent marker

hehe ur right about that mranak. I jsut find that with all the stuff that comes along with bodybuilding, you really have to be organized...your meals, your schedule for working out - it all has to sync. Otherwise everything goes out the window for me. Everyday of mine is almost planned down to the T...except some weekend nights when i let loose.

Thoms...that's wicked

I'll probably just run to a print store/staples and look for something cheap and easy to print labels with. I'll let you guys know and try to hack it so I can share...hehe

I even went as far as looking for my very own security holograms...lol...2$ a piece.

I bought the little sticky tabs that go on folders. You get them at staples or office max..or wherever. I write something stupid on them like....TE300 SOLVENT (non-toxic). I used to do that. now I just write whatever the hell it is. lol I then take a piece of clear packing tape and wrap around it so the thing won't come off.

A helpful hint..........take an alcohol moistened towelette and wipe down the vial so that any excess oil will not be on the outside and keep the stuff from sticking.

When they find multiple vials with liquid inside I don't think they really need a label to know somethings up. But thats just me i dunno :rolleyes:

Back