laser labels

Has anyone ever found white glossy lables for the laser printer?

the avery 5160 only come in plain white or clear. Not sure what 3m carrys yet so..Any help would be great.

I would just get this label applicator and the labels for it are easy to obtain.
eastkabeler.com very cheap and will keep the labels looking perfect. I do have a question. Has anyone created customs labels online through a random custom label company and had labels printed with test classes on them? I would like some imput thanks.

Last edited:
I would just get this label applicator and the labels for it are easy to obtain.
eastkabeler.com very cheap and will keep the labels looking perfect. I do have a question. Has anyone created customs labels online through a random custom label company and had labels printed with test classes on them? I would like some imput thanks.

The only way I would use a company to produce lables is one in Mexico and you pick them up smuggle in car etc etc. No shipping. If your hell bent on shipping from mexico see the other post about using fake DL and PMB's again dumb to even try.
Good luck

yeah.. onlinelabels.com
OL875WG
work good... just have to have a friend that is graphic designer and a good printer and your set.. no need to get labels made..
that would be a hassel to have to wait on labels you need for dif product...

yeah.. onlinelabels.com
OL875WG
work good... just have to have a friend that is graphic designer and a good printer and your set.. no need to get labels made..
that would be a hassel to have to wait on labels you need for dif product...

I have a buddy of mine who i do seo; for that he is the best graphic designer in the nation. We barter a lot and it just donned on me that his friend actually owns a print shop. Damn! cool beans!

I have a buddy of mine who i do seo; for that he is the best graphic designer in the nation. We barter a lot and it just donned on me that his friend actually owns a print shop. Damn! cool beans!

sorry bro.. that just lets one more person into the ball game you know wut i mean...
just go get a high quality hp printer..
have your friend make the labels on adobe and open the file and print... no need to let a lot of peeps know your business...

sorry bro.. that just lets one more person into the ball game you know wut i mean...
just go get a high quality hp printer..
have your friend make the labels on adobe and open the file and print... no need to let a lot of peeps know your business...

Thanks for your opinion Sushiemann! In normal instances you are right, I might even consider printing my own labels; but money and having acquaintances from prison, who don't have anything to lose can buy privacy if you know what i mean. They have been very good assets for me in the past. :bash:
I also need to be able to use labels that will work with this machine.
easylabeler.com

I'd like some more info on the holograms as well. Give me a PM if you're serious about whereas to get them or if you make them.

Any one else think it's a little sketchy that dudes first post is arranging holograms?
Just saying...

Ok...this is my first post and it's gonna be a hook up! novavisioninc.com/
Hands down the best holograms with the most options. No questions asked. You're welcome! ;)

Back