laser labels

I was just checking this site out. Might have to check out the glossy labels.

Ya the labels are really nice, i'm going to order some soon. It has a program you can download that has the format for when you put your info on there also.

Site looks legit, but I don't know if sI trust this "hook up". In reality, what would a normal person need those for? 1 post is sketchy as fuck.

What would a normal person need vials, stoppers, flip top caps, crimping tools, USP oils, solvents, filters,etc.?

What would a normal person need vials, stoppers, flip top caps, crimping tools, USP oils, solvents, filters,etc.?

Judging by your smart ass post, you obviously don't brew. Let me explain why the "normal" person doesn't need holograms. It's already difficult enough buying these supplies but there are ways around it.

When you buy holograms, your basically admitting your a MANUFACTURER/DISTRIBUTER. Thats why. We try to stay low key buying things you only need, holograms are not needed and are a good way to jam you up.

Last edited:

Most brewers don't buy "usp" oils(that know better) and certainly most don't own crimpers and flip tops. Solvents can be used for many things, and if you brewed and really wanted to saty off the radar you'd know you wouldn't need certain or any solvents for most base conversions.

Most also don't buy in bulk so that small amount isn't going to look suspicious. USP oil, lol

Last edited:
Look now...

For the record, I am not a manufacturer/distributor of anything illegal. A guy asked about holograms...I knew a good spot...I put it out there. That's it.

Thats all fine, just gotta look at it from a brewers stand point. Your probably just like us, but atleast for me, I gotta look out for myself and be paranoid about everything gear/supply related. So I hope you didn't take offense to that bro.

No offense taken bro. I completely understand where you are coming from. Just because we are paranoid does not mean they are not out to get us! Ha, I always liked that saying.

A good ink jet printer and ur good to go I used the clear labels for the bottles that iI get made for me. I didn't want to order on line and they look just fine but im going to get some metallic labels.

Back