last 72 hours

mp5navy187

The last 72 hours i have been experiencing the worst anxiety ever... I haven't really left my house. I have the worst fear of nothing its werid... I havent worked out I don't even wanna go to work till it passes. What can it be from? All I do is wanna sleep and I wake up feeling lethargic.?...:wallbash:

Too much sleep will keep you lethargic. Get out of the house and just walk around the block at least. Dont sleep alot during the day and try to keep a good routine. Or go see a doc and get some meds if you cant handle it.

Need a little more info on chems you are putting in your body bro. Are you on a cycle right now? if so what are you taking? This actually sounds like what I call The PCT Blues. For me there is always about 5-7 days in pct that I just want to lock myself in my house, not answer anyones phone calls, and just be all depressed to myself. It sucks but the most important thing is to push through it at the gym and your diet. If not this is when you will lose shit tons of your cycle gains.

Also any prescription meds you are taking? This could play a HUGE roll in why you are feeling this way.

Need a little more info on chems you are putting in your body bro. Are you on a cycle right now? if so what are you taking? This actually sounds like what I call The PCT Blues. For me there is always about 5-7 days in pct that I just want to lock myself in my house, not answer anyones phone calls, and just be all depressed to myself. It sucks but the most important thing is to push through it at the gym and your diet. If not this is when you will lose shit tons of your cycle gains.

Also any prescription meds you are taking? This could play a HUGE roll in why you are feeling this way.

Yea this post was during my pct after my last cycle. I truly havent recovred 100% from this And since my pct last a month or so ago. I ran a good post cycle therapy (pct). But My total test levels are really???:sleep:

The last 72 hours i have been experiencing the worst anxiety ever... I haven't really left my house. I have the worst fear of nothing its werid... I havent worked out I don't even wanna go to work till it passes. What can it be from? All I do is wanna sleep and I wake up feeling lethargic.?...:wallbash:

Sounds like you have some great quality cocaine.. :)

Back