Last bulk cycle before summer>

Hey bro please tell me what me producing my pics are gonna change? Make my points valid? Make you not be a big fatty? Loose that macho attitude and you can go a long way. And like i said, if you dont like people speaking there mind dont post ya pics;)

Ahh someone was picked on growing up. I feel sorry for you know. You were the kid I pulled the 45lb plates off the bar while bench pressing when you were in college. LOL gotta admit you were a little shit then and not much has changed. It all good.
Thanks for the advice, I'll post some more pics at the end of the cycle.
Cheers

This is getting ridicilous, look man dont worry about what people are saying, if your getting annoyed use that to hit pr`s in the gym.

All the best to you mate.

Lol nice. Again, you produce talk but no pics Mikea.
Powerstroke, you kill me little buddy. I lived in Pensacola Fl, for 6years. I was right on the coast were the base is with all you little usmc fags running around the bars and beaches. You have know idea how many of you guys i fucked up when i bounced at the bars. Not sure where your stationed, but I may have given you a toss to. But hey have fun raising the flag this morning.(isn't that what you pcf boys do).

lmao, thats great im sure you did lard.. considering thats a Navy/Airforce base... with few Marines there. your not worth the banning lol. if you came across a real Marine you'd get your melon rocked. and use a capital on USMC bitch because i know for damn sure your balloon ass can't stop bullets so stop talkin shit.get back in your little corolla and drive your fat civilian ass back to burger king.you want to be critiqued and then trip when you don't like the responses. i was the same way, but dude.. you take your b.s too far.

holla

Going back to the original question... (and i'm no expert although i play one at work....)

I'd say you clearly have gained a lot of bulk and thickness. I would concentrate on the diet and maybe try an ECA stack or Clen/T3 stack with test and Winstrol (winny). I think a lot of the water you are holding is because of the dbol - i imagine it would be similar with the var. Good luck bro!

I like Test Prop/Tren Ace for a cutting cycle for a number of reasons.

#1. The Tren keeps the water retention to a minimum.
#2. The Tren keeps your strength up while restricting calories.
#3. I don't advocate that steroids help you burn body fat, but when I ran Tren, it seemed like every day I woke up leaner and hard than the day before. The only thing I can attribute that to is the Tren. I was doing a lean bulk with minimal cardio and I leaned out like no ones business.

If you're dead set on running the Anavar (var), I'd go Test Prop/Var.... I recommend Test Prop because I like how quickly you can change doses if you need to and it kicks in quicker than the Enanthate which allows you to start dieting sooner.

Thx Milk, I went back and read your giant journal and was impressed, you must be a hell of a typer as well. I ran 16 weeks of test e, and deca (obviously kick started it with dbol) and instead of doing my post cycle therapy (pct) I bridged it with EQ just 400mg a week for 8 weeks then jumped right into my current cycle which i have been on for 6weeks now.
I just finished the dbol so I'm at 800mg test, 600mg eq and 1mg arimidex.
I wanna drop about 5%bf but keep my size and stay around 230lbs.
You think that is possible with if I just added tren to this??? thx

My diet consists daily of 4 scrambled eggs, about 30 egg whites, 1.5lbs extra lean ground beef, 2lrg sweet potatoes, 1 can chunky soup, 2 protein shakes, eiather 1 steak or 2 chicken breast, 2 cups oatmeal, assorted fruits and a salad, 4-5 liters of water.

Thx Milk, I went back and read your giant journal and was impressed, you must be a hell of a typer as well. I ran 16 weeks of test e, and deca (obviously kick started it with dbol) and instead of doing my post cycle therapy (pct) I bridged it with EQ just 400mg a week for 8 weeks then jumped right into my current cycle which i have been on for 6weeks now.
I just finished the dbol so I'm at 800mg test, 600mg eq and 1mg arimidex.
I wanna drop about 5%bf but keep my size and stay around 230lbs.
You think that is possible with if I just added tren to this??? thx

I try to give people an honest and insightful look into cycling through my logs. I hope if nothing else you were at least entertained reading it.

Other than "bridging" the cycles, I think if you were looking to bulk, you were on the right path.

I think you would be able to drop the body fat without any problems and keep all your size if you hit some cardio and maybe cut 500 calories a day. The Tren will just aid you along the way.

I think Tren is God's Nectar for a slew of reasons and if you have access to it, it would be a huge help for your upcoming cutting cycle.

Thx Milk, In the earlier post you'll noticed that Needsize and I train regularly so i can pick a well informed bodybuilders brain everyday for advice. Hence I don't post a lot i just ask him.
But I want to get all the info I can in regards to cutting, don't want to loose the mass I worked my ass off for and disappear when I put a xl t-shirt on!!

Thx Milk, In the earlier post you'll noticed that Needsize and I train regularly so i can pick a well informed bodybuilders brain everyday for advice. Hence I don't post a lot i just ask him.
But I want to get all the info I can in regards to cutting, don't want to loose the mass I worked my ass off for and disappear when I put a xl t-shirt on!!

That totally makes sense. Why ask here and get answers from people like Powerstroke when you can get all the information from a legit bodybuilder like NeedSize.

If you're planning on cutting with gear, I don't see any reason you would lose more than a couple pounds of muscle, so long as you don't go too crazy with the dieting. I think on a Test P/Tren A cycle with a tight diet and some decent cardio, you should be able to shed 2lbs a week and maintain MOST of your muscle mass/strength gains. I would judge your cutting by your strength loss (ie. if you are loosing a ton of strength, take a step back and re-assess everything because you're probably dropping too much weight too fast).

Hope this helps, let us know what your plan is.

I think Tren is God's Nectar for a slew of reasons and if you have access to it, it would be a huge help for your upcoming cutting cycle.

laffed my ass off when i read that - knew that would be your opinion! Freeze you got the best advice from Milk - he's on top of this shit and has seens the results to prove it!

Good luck bro! _ BTW you actually crack 30 eggs for the whites or do the carton thing? I don't know if I'd have that much patience. Great looking diet though - any idea of what the calorie count is?

How long have you been on now mate? How do you feel? Did you notice the eq in those 8weeks and how was your libido?

Im just running out of my 16week test e cycle and im not ready to come off yet.

You seem to have some great strength for training like a bodybuilder, so i would love to see what kind of stuff your doing!

Leanbody---No i don't crack 30 egg whites. I buy them by the case at Costco every week and drink thaem.
My sex drive is through the roof, I'm in 800mg test so no matter what it would be good.
My training always consists of some 5x5 compound movement, it ends up to be about 16-18 sets, reps usually no higher then 8-10.

Hey MilkDaScow,
did you end up having some serious sides while running your barrel loads of tren. That is one thing I am a little concerned about. I like my hair!!

Hey MilkDaScow,
did you end up having some serious sides while running your barrel loads of tren. That is one thing I am a little concerned about. I like my hair!!

Never had a problem with the hair line. I also didn't run a shit load of Tren... 50mg/day was just about tops.

Sides are tough sometimes. Night sweats, insomnia, and decrease in cardiovascular capacity were the worst of it.

Haha Needsize just told me that today. All you Mods on here have don't it all. I'm gonna finish up the cycle and in 8 week see where I'm at. Tren might just be my summer treat!

Thx for the info Milk!!!

oh, my wife hates your avatar!! lol

Haha Needsize just told me that today. All you Mods on here have don't it all. I'm gonna finish up the cycle and in 8 week see where I'm at. Tren might just be my summer treat!

Thx for the info Milk!!!

oh, my wife hates your avatar!! lol

I always said that I was going to try a bunch of different gear to find what works for me.

Now I know that I LOVE Tren and fast acting Test's, but I could do without DBol and EQ (DBol gives me some nice gyno and EQ, which I'm on now, isn't impressing me all that much). I'm going to be trying NPP next and if I like that, I'm going to be running a nice, long, slow, lean Test C/Deca cycle. You live and you learn, and I want to make sure I can optimize my time "on cycle" by knowing what I like and what I don't. Just my 2 cents.

My girlfriend doesn't like my avatar either lol.

Back