Last bulk cycle before summer>

Hey Milk,
You know I'm running test e and that is only test ive ever run. Do you think I would find better results if I ran a faster acting test like test P with my EQ?
However, they do say that test e is better for keeping your gains.
What is your thoughts?

Hey Milk,
You know I'm running test e and that is only test ive ever run. Do you think I would find better results if I ran a faster acting test like test P with my EQ?
However, they do say that test e is better for keeping your gains.
What is your thoughts?

I like Test Prop more than Test Enanthate because I kicks in quicker and I can change the amount that I'm using in 2 days rather than weeks. If I was running EQ (which I am now), I'd run the Enanthate because it just makes sense.

I like the match up long esters with long esters and short with short. Unless I'm going to be running a cycle 15 + weeks, I run Prop because I don't notice the effects of the long esters until weeks 6 and 7.

Ok thx Milk, I'm on week six 7 of test e and eq. I will probably run this for another 13 weeks, but add Anavar (var) in at week 14 until week 20. If I still look like a "lard ass" after that, well, Needsize will never talk to me again and I'm doing something wrong.
It seems like a fail proof cycle. I did drop the can of soup and subbed it with a can of tuna mixed with peanut butter. 1/4 of the cals.

I honestly think u would be a beast at 8% BF but he's got a helluva long way to go especially after seeing those are his results after all those cycles :scratchhe Seems like you just LOVE eating way too much

Some good and bad there :D

You're lucky I'm a nice guys and cleaned up your post for you... One more flaming session and you're gone.

look at this fucking faggot piece of shit and what he is SAYING ABOUT UNITED STATES MARINES.

ALL MAD CAUSE HE THINKS HE DOING SOMETHING SLICK, AND GOT HIS FEELINGS HURT WHEN SOMEBODY CALLS HIM FAT AND THIS THERE THAT AND THE OTHER.

FUCKING PUSSY ASS FAGGOT CANT EVEN SUCK IT UP ON THE INTERNET, PATHETIC.

AND THIS COCKSUCKER LIVES IN CANADA???

(LOLOLOLOL, FUCKIN' CANADA...)

Your not so lucky... take a week off and gain some more weight on your stupid fucking Xtreme Tren cycle...

Dunno why this thread attracts flamer like flies to $hit, but it does. All this talk about body fat etc. is a little useless - everybody would look better at 8% but that's maybe not Mr. FReeze goal. Especially at 26 he can drop the bf quick if he wants to but since he's put on some solid bulk maybe it's better to do that slower as a part of a revised training program - like introducing HIIT a coupla times a week.

And, being half canadian (and of course totally unbiased, eh)- I have to say the NICEST people I have ever met are from Canada (and Iowa0 - so go figure! solid folks without HUGE egos - must be all that cold weather - LOL

anyways - be really interested to see what you go with next dude!

lol....feeling better mate?

I must say i looked at your pictures again, but this time clicked on them to make them bigger and now i can see the bulk on your body. But im not impressed, do some cutting and i will be;)

Good luck!

Here I will have to disagree with you Mikea and everybody for that matter. Dudes small, he could use an easy 30 more pounds on that frame, shit 50.

Dlove you are absolutely right. I'm only 6'1 and 240!
I asked Needsize yesterday how long till i can do a local show and he said maybe when you can walk on stage at 240lbs. So yea, I am small in the bodybuilding world. So much work to do, but it all right, I got good advice and motivation. Maybe in 2 years I can look back and laugh at this petty shit we talk about.

freeze, next time let me take the pics for you...these pics dont do you justice, like I said, in person this guy is huge and I actually look kinda small standing next to him...and all you guys bashing him, thats me in my avatar, so lets see how big you look standing next to me...oh wait, none of you guys ever posted pics....

Something being lost sight of here, he is part way through his 3rd cycle, I have seen guys on here on juice for 5x longer that dont carry half the mass he has and they look the same year after year. Almost every person I have ever seen on these boards who posted 2nd and 3rd cycle pics looks like they have barely ever seen a gym before, so when I compare mrfreeze to that, I see some big differences

For whats this worth, I have obviously been around bodybuilding a long time, the people that have been around have seen me progress over the years, from 180lbs to the pic on the banner ad to where I am now. And in all those years, I have never seen anyone respond as fast to training and juice as mrfeeze has. So maybe its because I have some perspective that others here dont seem to have, but I give this guy a year before he blows me out of the water....and thats not something I would say lightly

freeze, been telling you that the 9 meals a day wasnt necessary...lol, but love your dedication, its better than mine
I know the guys at work are fucking with you over me...but remember I have been training for 15 years and juicing for 8, so you wont catch that in 6 months...but I do think that within another year you probably will....
Something else that I find funny, where we work there are about 160 correctional officers...I am basically the biggest, with freeze being the next biggest by far....I would say that makes you pretty big....and I am not half as feared by the inmates as you are

Hahaha well not yet!!
But thanks bro, without you coaching along the way those 150lbs dumbbells would still have all that dust on them in the gym.
I know that in time I will see the muscle maturity, until then I'll keeping nipping at your heels!!

Needsize I had to get a second unbiased opinion on this so I showed my chic here your contest prep pics from where your avitar came from and then opened up your boy freezes here and well, lol. Yeah umm maybe were missing something here he looks small next to you, you say? I mean grant it your probably shorter but your not wider than him? Especially after 15 yrs. of training and 8 yrs. of juice. Im not bashing your boy at all my man I actually am holding just a little less BF% at 280 and still feel I need to grow. I dont see why many say he's fat. Pimples yes but that can be cleared up but not to fat imo. Ramp him up to 280 if his body allows it then cut it, you be workin with something there. Not trying to argue man just really baffled showing these pics to my chic and she said you look like a beast and he looks like tiny tim. I do agree I looked at some of the kids pics on here and compared to your boy they are very small.

Needsize I had to get a second unbiased opinion on this so I showed my chic here your contest prep pics from where your avitar came from and then opened up your boy freezes here and well, lol. Yeah umm maybe were missing something here he looks small next to you, you say? I mean grant it your probably shorter but your not wider than him? Especially after 15 yrs. of training and 8 yrs. of juice. Im not bashing your boy at all my man I actually am holding just a little less BF% at 280 and still feel I need to grow. I dont see why many say he's fat. Pimples yes but that can be cleared up but not to fat imo. Ramp him up to 280 if his body allows it then cut it, you be workin with something there. Not trying to argue man just really baffled showing these pics to my chic and she said you look like a beast and he looks like tiny tim. I do agree I looked at some of the kids pics on here and compared to your boy they are very small.

I see what you are saying, I am carrying a lot of muscle on a much smaller frame then freeze is, but he has a huge ass frame and his shoulders have gotten insanely wide. So if I put on the right shirt and stand next to him, I look bigger through some areas like the arms, but a lot of it is illusion, a lot of mass on a small frame. When I stand next to him, there is no illusion, he is big, and I have watched him go from 210-260lbs in 6 months. Obviously some bloat and fat there, but I have never seen anyone respond like that before

So from a bodybuilding perspective I am bigger, but if I put a long sleeve shirt on and stood next to him he actually stands out more. And what impresses me is that since he started training with me, he took everything I said, then researched for months on top of that, and did everything right, training, diet everything...the dedication is insane...especially when I seem to be surrounded by kids that want the juice to do all the work for them..

Funny story, just to show this guys dedication....

we are both corrections officers, both hired into this new state of the art super-facility. We have a team building thing last week where everyone from the administrators, directors, deputy ministers, 160 officers...everyone is there at this lavish convention centre. With everyone seated at tables listening to presentations and all the govt executives around, my boy looks at his watch, sees its meal time, walks all the way out to the parking lot, comes back with a protein shake and a can of chunky soup, walks back in past all these important people with these items in his hands...He sits down, whips out a spoon, cracks the soup can, and proceeds to eat it on front of everyone(he even offered some to the people at his table...lol), and down his shake, with most of the room watching....

this is his first day in this new facility with this management...
combine that with his insane genetics and I have no doubt I will be looking up to him by next year

Hey guys - this thread is a good read to be sure. Nice to know that Canada has some beefy correctional officers - hope i never end up on the wrong side of that line! hahahaha. but seriously great to see the comraderie & dedication you guys have - make it a great sport!

DLOVE
So your saying I should continue to bulk until I am around 280lbs??? I would love to keep bulking, I love to cook and spend about 220$ a week on grocery for just my wife and I as is. We eat good and pretty clean. My routine in the gym is on par, with heavy compound movements. But to walk around all summer at 260-280! That would be heavy, plus about 60-80lbs in one year!!! That doesn't make sense. Maybe I will drop to 230-225 for the summer and then bulk again late fall and try to hit 280lbs.
However, Needsize wants to see where I'm lean. To see my size with out the bloat and fat. He's my coach and I do what he suggests, wouldn't anyone??

DLOVE
So your saying I should continue to bulk until I am around 280lbs??? I would love to keep bulking, I love to cook and spend about 220$ a week on grocery for just my wife and I as is. We eat good and pretty clean. My routine in the gym is on par, with heavy compound movements. But to walk around all summer at 260-280! That would be heavy, plus about 60-80lbs in one year!!! That doesn't make sense. Maybe I will drop to 230-225 for the summer and then bulk again late fall and try to hit 280lbs.
However, Needsize wants to see where I'm lean. To see my size with out the bloat and fat. He's my coach and I do what he suggests, wouldn't anyone??

Hahaha You think Needsize knows what he's talkin about.....Hmmmmm well maybe
I agree with both but in different order. I think it would be great to lean out this summer - you would really have a good look at your structure, development, etc and set some long term goals. And i agree you could carry 260-280 on your frame, but you are really yopung and i think you could set that as a goal 2 years out. I(t might even be healtier for you to pack on the weight over a longer period of time - all you support systems would have a greater time to adapt to the (massive) changes in your body. That's my 2 cents...

Good luck bro~

you are definitely better leaning out for now...you'll feel better for the summer and you dont need the extra bulk. I used to walk around really bulky all the time, but feel much better now, I have abs year round but can still gain when I want to. It will be easier on your body and you'll definitely feel better. After this run lean out, then give your body a break for the summer, no super heavy training and a lot less food. Get your ass into the gym with me at lunch time, hell if the govt is gonna pay us to hit the gym at work why are you going on your own time after work....never mind, I know why....might have to change your priorities

Back