Latest Conversion - Injectable Dbol

BigRonWannabee

I hate short esters, really I do. Same goes for no esters and injectable orals. However, a friend of mine wanted some injectable dbol - and so some baby vials were born in time for the holiday season. 2/20 with grapeseed oil @ 20mg/ml, holds just fine (hope it stays that way). I also hit a test shot - Ill keep you guys updated as to the pain factor.

That ratio should hold at that dose...
Never have been much of a fan of injectable orals, with maybe Winstrol (winny) as the exception.

I agree. Inj orals are better being taken.......well........oral.IMO.
I mean its 17aa gear so the absorbtion rate is the same wether inj or not. But as far as it holding....you used a 2/20 ratio? It will hold there.

regino007 said:
I agree. Inj orals are better being taken.......well........oral.IMO.
I mean its 17aa gear so the absorbtion rate is the same wether inj or not. But as far as it holding....you used a 2/20 ratio? It will hold there.
Your telling me you have 100% absorption via oral delivery. I beg to differ. 17aa protects the hormone, but doesnt ensure 100% absorption.

reasons y i stay away for now

1. inject everyday
2. d's made my gyno hurt
3. also didnt gain any strength from them and energy levels werent any better either. so u can tell doberman to eat shit. (haha inside joke between me and dougoe)

Back