Question about my gear. liquid dbol?

Inkelis

So i got some stuff from a local guy around here.

I got 20 ml of 250mg/ml test cyp.

I also ordered some dbol. It came in liquid form. I have not ever heard of injectable dbol.

The guy said it was 50mg/ml of dbol. I'm not sure how i should take it though. I was planning to run it for 4 weeks. The guy said take one ml a week.

Need some help here guys.

So i got some stuff from a local guy around here.

I got 20 ml of 250mg/ml test cyp.

I also ordered some dbol. It came in liquid form. I have not ever heard of injectable dbol.

The guy said it was 50mg/ml of dbol. I'm not sure how i should take it though. I was planning to run it for 4 weeks. The guy said take one ml a week.

Need some help here guys.

First off, 50mg/ml at 1ml per week is a waste of time and wont do shit for you!!!

Second, you drink the dbol!!!! I have only seen dbol injectable one place and I doubt it is injectable!!!! Even so, you can still drink it!!!
Just drink 1/2 a cc twice a day on empty stomach 12 hours apart!!!

First off, 50mg/ml at 1ml per week is a waste of time and wont do shit for you!!!

Second, you drink the dbol!!!! I have only seen dbol injectable one place and I doubt it is injectable!!!! Even so, you can still drink it!!!
Just drink 1/2 a cc twice a day on empty stomach 12 hours apart!!!

MMMnnnn Reforvit-B now that was the shit loved that horrible ass belch taste in the back of my throat after inject so you knew it was working, too bad it isn't around anymore.

The guy i got it from specifically told me to inject it. The only way to tell it different from the test vials is a little "D" marked with sharpie on the top of the vial.

All three vials are un labeled other than that D. He was suggesting i ran it with the test the whole cycle. When he said that i asked if it was Dbol or deca. He then said it was dbol... So i don't know wtf is up.

Is the dbol thin or thick like oil???

Either way, 50mg/ml is not enough to do shit!!!! You don't take 50mg a week, you wont even feel the first thing!!!

Dbol is one of the only orals that needs to be taken twice or more daily!!! Once a day of dbol even is a big loss as the half life will not even carry it out a whole day!!!

I think maybe your guy got Deca confused somehow with Dbol. Haven't seen any REAL injectable dbol in a bit!!!

But, it is proven that folks will do what they want in the end so.... If you inject it and it burns like all hell then make sure you don't do that again!!!

Some people love that injectable D-bol, I know a few friends that rave about it non stop.

I remember that reforvit! I would inject it into empty fish oil gels to get it down. Nasty!

I am not sure he can drink the injectable d-bol a few sources carry that the put it in oil

It is definitively in oil. So the half life for injectable dbol is the same as oral dbol?

You guys think this could be the real deal?

Lol. I use to inject reforvit-b and drink it. I was thinking earlier this week wondering what oil they used as a carrier in that nasty tastin stuff. It was brown lol

Most Orval's have a added ingredient so that they can make it past ur stomach acids. So as good as d Bol tabs no, but it's still d Bol in it lol. Pin that shit lol

I loved reforvit-b it was the shit as far as i was concerned!!! would mix it with a little orange juice. Wish it was still available

Back