leaking gear after injection!

compman

Recently with my delt shots, after pulling out, some of the oil comes back out. A couple of times it has been a substantial amount. I never had this problem before, but now it is everytime. I am going plenty deep, aspirating, and doing everything right. Does anyone know why this is happening? Could my delts be full of scar tissue?

It could have some, scar tissue that is. Go a little slower, that's what I did and it's worked so far. Gives it some more time to get into the muscle.

JohnnyB

try to inject it slower. one time i got a cortizon shot in my wrist and the doc had no mercy. it looked like i had just stuck a marble under my skin. and of course a bunch leaked out. he had to stop it with a guaze..

I noticed that also when I inject more than 1CC at a time.
Its only a few drops but it still sucks.
I dont wanna loose any precious juice :D

That has happend to me twice already and both were in the glutes. So now I do what slobberknocker suggested by keeping the pin in for a while after you empty the barrel. Then I take an alcohol wipe and press down on the injection site and massage it for a bit.

keeping the pin in seems to help with me too, I just think its because I'm too full of oil and there just isnt any room left....

had similar problems recently. i went very slow too. guess i willtry leaving the pin in and see.i was grateful to see this post.

i leak once in a while, only hjappens when im in a hurry and shoot way to fast. jsut go slower. if its still a prob you can try the z lock tecnique or whatever its called, where you pull the skin to the side and hold untill your done shooting then let it go as soon as you pull the pin out, that way the hole dosnt line up with where you injected. also a lil air at the top will usualy stop any extra from leaking out and makes sure all the gear leaves the pin.

I think that is a pretty good sign you are develiping some scar tissue in that spot. I have not been able to inject into my glutes for quite some time due to this. I would go with a different spot for a while and give those delts a break.

Back