Lesnar one fuck

S

sean usmc

Lesner won the fight ..and my boy randy was finished....lol

Last edited:
60lb weight difference and that was not the problem.....the old man will win next time round

It sucked man............ Lesnar dosent deserve shitttttttt.

yeah ..lol you can tell Randy was tryn to wear him down, drain that tank of his..weird shot to the squash that put him down though...

i do NOT think brock lesner is a GREAT mma fighter but if you like him or not and your honest the you have to admit hes a physical phenom . national wrestling champ in college/ wwf wrestling champ / made it to the last cut for the minnisota vikings in nfl despite no football experience / ufc heavyweight champ . sure he uses his physical ability and amateur wrestling ability to make up for a true mma level of expertise but so would EVERY one of you if you could .if hes as dedicated as some say he is then he will up his mma skills a whole lot more and add that in with his physical gifts and wrestling skills , with that package he would be almsot unstopable.
im not buying lesner promo stuff or following his every move but i do respect that he threw down a HUGE wwf contract to become a legitimate athlete again and i respect him for haveing the nerve to get in the ring with randy even at his age .

vid?

( i dont think being WWF champ counts for much since it is all scripted..but you do
have to have a level of athletic ability that a million other people posses)

hes a manimal

vid?

( i dont think being WWF champ counts for much since it is all scripted..but you do
have to have a level of athletic ability that a million other people posses)

hes a manimal

those guys hardley ever get a week off and take a POUNDING , the outcome is scripted but those moves and picking up people as large as farm animals is real.

those guys hardley ever get a week off and take a POUNDING , the outcome is scripted but those moves and picking up people as large as farm animals is real.

true dat.i wont argue

but

Mick%20Foley%202.jpg

The Mick Foley counter-argument gets them everytime. Good job BH

im pretty sure hes reffering to the pounding foley took in wrestling . the dude wrestled with broken bones and got up off of a stretcher after being knocked out and haveing a shoulder dislocated or broken and busted back into the ring to kick some not so fake ass. he may not have been a physical specimen but his toughness is beyond mortal.

im pretty sure hes reffering to the pounding foley took in wrestling . the dude wrestled with broken bones and got up off of a stretcher after being knocked out and haveing a shoulder dislocated or broken and busted back into the ring to kick some not so fake ass. he may not have been a physical specimen but his toughness is beyond mortal.

Are we sure that stuff wasn't scripted? I do agree those guys take a pounding. My Great-Grandfather thought it was real for years. LOL

Last edited:
Back