Lesnar one fuck

Are we sure that stuff wasn't scripted. I do agree those guys take a pounding. My Great-Grandfather thought it was real for years. LOL

the incident i mentioned was a accident in a cage match they were on top and when he was bodyslammed the cage fell in.
foley would have been a hell of a bar fighter imigine him and tank abbot as the bouncers lol.

I read the title and i thought you left some words out. Turns out your just a moron, Im suprised the fight lasted that long randy looked like he was gonna get knocked out earlier. Hopefully Nog will beat Lesnar.

so does lesner have any mma skill?

this is only his 4th fight and he is champ.

if he has no skilly..than all i need to do is be a genetic freak like lesner to be champ
amirite?

ok. i just watched that fight. I have some observations i would like to make about lesnar...

1. Obviously a monster and strong. However, he also possess great stamina.
2. Appears very skilled. Wrestling is obviously well in hand, and his MMA skills (striking, ju-jitsu) seem very good as well.
3. HE has a strong jaw. HE caught some serious bombs with his face, and not so much as a wobble.
4. Smart fighter. he doesnt just try and power people around, leaving himself open to bombs and submissions, and wearing himself out in the process.

I think he will have a long, successful career.

The more I think about it...

The more I think that the title of this thread is almost as retarded as those that think Lesnar "didnt deserve" to win.

ok. i just watched that fight. I have some observations i would like to make about lesnar...

1. Obviously a monster and strong. However, he also possess great stamina.
2. Appears very skilled. Wrestling is obviously well in hand, and his MMA skills (striking, ju-jitsu) seem very good as well.
3. HE has a strong jaw. HE caught some serious bombs with his face, and not so much as a wobble.
4. Smart fighter. he doesnt just try and power people around, leaving himself open to bombs and submissions, and wearing himself out in the process.

I think he will have a long, successful career.

Right on. He took some solid shots right in the face and like JJ said not a wobble. He is a fucking beast. Randy caught an elbow and his legs wobbled... he's a great fighter but was way out manned.

kimbo can only beat losers

33my8u1.gif

it kills me seeing that dude get beat like that. Who is that? what is his background (career stats? Pro or newbie? retired vet?)

James "The Colossus" Thompson, about 260lbs, 2-7 in his last 9 fights. He lost once in 11 seconds of the first round.

I won money on this fight, and humiliated everyone in the mma forum, because I had the common sense to realise that Randy had very little chance against a beast of Brock's caliber. Nog will take Brock's belt.

Back