Let down during sex first time.

i was a late bloomer.. i lost it at 17. i remember we told her mom we were gonna go to the HS football game. her mom had to work a late shift... we waited til she left then started makin out on her mom's bed which was placed right next to a huge mirror (so hot)... after eating her for like 20 min (pussy is my favorite food!) i pentrated her... i remember thinkin "wow, this is actually harder than it looks" haha because i just couldnt seem to to find my Rhythm haha. we were soooo outta sync. because of that i didnt cum..but it didnt matter. took us like 5 times til we were finally doing it some what right and ever since that day ive been addicted to vagina. its just soo awesome. if i could do it all day i so would, with breaks to eat, take my supps and sleep!

First time i had sex,I was like BANG! that's it? I needed to have sex several more times that night to know what just happened LOL. First time was overwhelming, the 3 times after that was INSANE! my dick hurt after cumming 4 times in one night XD

Sex was like crack for me. After the first hit I was hooked!! My favorite is the first couple of times with a new girl.

^^^ exactly. The feeling is so awesome...........

My first time ever was the best thing ever even tho i came within 10 seconds of entering the holiest of the holy. the girl did an amazing job before tho so maybe thats why

Last edited:
First time sucked, and occasionally I still think it is too much work (depends on the woman though - now I'm married). If I'm really tired and I'm being woken up at 3am, I'm not always excited about it! But on the flipside I'm guilty of doing that too sometimes :)

LoL the 3am slip ins' don't go over so well anymore in my house. So, I reverted to the 9am wake up call. I walked to her side of the bed and plopped it right in front of her face. Waited with anticipation like I was going to get the best wake up blow of my life. She woke up with fright and I got bitched at instead. :Pat:

Im she sure she was the 1 let down after I unleashed my 30 second flury on her! I was hooked though,a real poon hound. Been married now over 20 years and I dont chase her her like I used to. She does the chasing..... funny how that happens! Sometimes I really do feel like Al Bundy. We still have good sex though!
16 To 40 Sex > Training
40+ sex = to training

When I first had sex it was awesome. But after like the 3rd time it was "Eh". Yeah you get off, she was hot, twas fun, etc.

But my emotions don't work the same as others, I am a very mental based person with idealism and society on my mind more than anything else.

I would say I would have sex over training though lol.

Yeah man it's not even really debatable...

My first time I was drunk and taken advantage of by an older (a Junior!!) woman. I don't remember the sex but at least I had a good story to tell all my Freshman buddies.

lucky bastard... thats awesome. i wish an older chick took advantage of me back in HS. shoot i would be stoked if a chick took advantage of my drunk ass today hahah

First time was bad. I used a condom and didn't enjoy it at all. It didn't help things that I was drunk either. So besides for the lack of sensitivity with the condom, I also had a lack of sensitivity from the drunkenness.

Long story short we went at it for 40 min and I never came. I thought to myself after that if sex is like this it's not worth it! Hahahaah

When I had my first serious gf without a condom... now that mad sex worth it. ;)

I never wear a condom now. I just avoid those dirty girls. ;) Hahaha I've always been fine. Now engaged so no worries anymore. :)

My first time was awkward. I was fascinated by the site of a real vagina. I didn't have any motion any I was so nervous I had a hard time even keeping it up... I don't know too many guys who've bragged about their first time, the only acquaintances I know who've bragged about their first times have also been compulsive liars lol.

Anyway... Long story short. I was nervous as shirt, I couldn't calm down, I didn't even NUT I just acted like I did to be polite.

Last edited:
Back