Letro and tamoxifen citrate

size_does_matter

^ Cockstrong ^
so I was only able to get my hands on some sublinguals.
Letro 5mg/ml
Tamox Cit 30.4mg/ml "true Twenty"
I have never done under the tongue, What is the best way and dosage on these?

K so from what you have said you have Nolva and Letro.

What are you planning on using these for?

If you are planning on running letro on cycle to stop gyno symptoms and bloat then run at max 0.25mg per day. Run the Nolva at 10 mg per day throughout cycle and pct for maximum safety. If symptoms appear at these dosages then up to 0.5mg letro and 20mg nolva and so on...

Other than that I'm not sure what you are asking but I'm happy to try to help.

K so from what you have said you have Nolva and Letro.

What are you planning on using these for?

If you are planning on running letro on cycle to stop gyno symptoms and bloat then run at max 0.25mg per day. Run the Nolva at 10 mg per day throughout cycle and post cycle therapy (pct) for maximum safety. If symptoms appear at these dosages then up to 0.5mg letro and 20mg nolva and so on...

Other than that I'm not sure what you are asking but I'm happy to try to help.

I read what i wrote sorry about that, yes as a post cycle therapy (pct), and for gyno. So for letro i take it just a few drops under the tongue? Since its 5mg/ml and for the Nolva same thing 3omg/ml start with a .5ml under the tongue and just let it sit for a minute?

You should be able to more accurately measure out your letro and at 5mg / ml I would be extremely careful in dosing. What gear are you running during your cycle?

okay have you had any gyno symptoms? I would run Clomid 50mg per day for 4 weeks for pct and only use nolva on cycle if gyno symptoms occur. You most likely will not need to use the nolva at all if you are running 0.25mg letro... perhaps run the nolva right after you drop the letro for a week or two at 20mg per day.

Hope that helps

i was getting some pain and tenderness at my left nipple, was hoping i didnt get any problems but thats why i got this stuff on hand.

if you have pain / tenderness take 40mg Nolva RIGHT NOW and if it doesnt go down within a day i would take 1.25mg letro along with the 40 mg Nolva dude... NO chances on stuff like this.

All of that helps out, So down to the oral part. Ive been told you can just swallow the tamox. But the letro needs to go under the tongue. How long do i keep it there? SHoul i do this with the tamox as well?

Honestly, what brand is this stuff? I've never heard of either of these as sublingual.

As far as I know you drop it under the tongue and it should absorb pretty quick. Then have a glass of water. I'm no expert though since the letro I have taken has been in pill form.

As for the sublingual I have no clue what that means.

Honestly, what brand is this stuff? I've never heard of either of these as sublingual.

I dont think we can post sources, the name is where i purchased from. But it is known reputable place. I was told these were great, and easier to obtain. Just curious about there being any difference from sublingual and pill form as far as dosage strength. As well as how long it had to sit under my tongue

Last edited:
I'm having the same problem, I got liquid letro on hand and i have been taking liquid stane since day 1 on cycle but I still feel like there is lumps behind my nipple but I don't really have itchyness and minor minor irritation if I rub them a lot. Not sure if its minor gyno or not but I don't want to risk it. So do i still taper up to 2.5mg of letro or is that too much??

Back