Letro attempt to remove pubertal gyno

Rougen123

Sup guys. Literally placed an order with RUI momments ago for some letro. I plan on running it at 1/2 an mL (1.25mg) a day until I see some reversal, then I'll run it for about another week or so to really rid myself of it. I read that doses over 2mL can cause problems which I why I'm opting for a lower dose. I've read several posts by DPR/ stone regarding the startvation of the gyno in order to make it go away. I tried searching to see what precautions should be taken when coming off the letro and what to look out for while your on but I came up with just a bunch of random threads with the word mentioned once or twice. Would love anyone's input, and ya'll know I love it when people follow my logs! More to follow soon.........

Just got my letro in today, did 1/2ml(1.25mg). This is a question I'm fairly certain I know the answer to, but for my own sake I'll ask: do I need to hold the liquid under my tongue or can I swallow it immediatly? I'll be running it at this dose until I notice reduction in size, and I'll keep ya'll posted.

Well I'm 3 days in, obviously no reduction in size as of yet. I've got a feeling it's going to take around a month in order to get any improvement. I've ready conflicting threads about the duration and dosage of letro use in order to get rid of gyno. I've read post from STNO I think...that say it can take a very long time(you have to starve your body of the estro, then continue running it until you notice reduction), and today I read a post by someone stating that 2wks @ 1.25mg should be long enough to notice a difference and that running it for durations outside of 2wks could do more harm than good. Anyone want to shed some light on that? Would love it if you chimmed in Macro! Depending on the answer to this question I will acess wether or not I can run low dose letro the duration of my cycle to prevent any unwanted gyno.

On a side note, to answer my question from earlier; once I put the letro in my mouth it's instantously absorbed into my tongue/mouth and theres hardly any left to swallow.

Last edited:
You will probably have to hit a daily dose of 2.5mg to see any results, and yes the sides are gonna be harsh because your killing all of your estro, but theyre really isnt any half way about it.

And also get some prami with that, or you will just be wasting your time.

You will probably have to hit a daily dose of 2.5mg to see any results, and yes the sides are gonna be harsh because your killing all of your estro, but theyre really isnt any half way about it.

And also get some prami with that, or you will just be wasting your time.

Why would I be wasting my time if I wasn't running it with prami?

Because no amount of Letro will kill Prolactin, which for most is a big issue on the removal.

I tried it with 2.5mg/ed letro, and 1.5mg with cabaser(similar to prami, but prami should be a first choice), the second choice got me rid of pubertal gyno finally!!

Search for Macros posts, hes pretty much the guy i would go to with this. And a search at afboard.com would probably give you more results.

Good luck bro!

Because no amount of Letro will kill Prolactin, which for most is a big issue on the removal.

I tried it with 2.5mg/ed letro, and 1.5mg with cabaser(similar to prami, but prami should be a first choice), the second choice got me rid of pubertal gyno finally!!

Search for Macros posts, hes pretty much the guy i would go to with this. And a search at afboard.com would probably give you more results.

Good luck bro!

what up big mike, good to see you around brother.

i hear letro and that dosage can get brutal on your joints being all dryed up and what not

As of this morning, I've lowered the dose, It's less than 1.25mg and I think I'll be switching it up to eo3.....

Well I know I said I was going to switch to e03 but I havn't... I've been taking a really small dose every morning, I can't be precise so I'll just aprox that I'm getting less than 1mg prolly around .75-.90 ED. Hard to believe cause it's hardly any liquid at all. Still no sign of any reduction in size.

My cock works fine, wanna try?

whow, calm down there buddy..
u said ur taking about 1.5mg of lethro daily..

at .25mg 90% of your estrogen is gone... u need estrogen to get a hard on...

unless your on cycle (and sometimes even when your on cycle) lethro fucks with the little guy...

so IF everythings working fine.... i'd say your stuff is bunk.. just my opinion.. lookin out for ya..

whow, calm down there buddy..
u said ur taking about 1.5mg of lethro daily..

at .25mg 90% of your estrogen is gone... u need estrogen to get a hard on...

unless your on cycle (and sometimes even when your on cycle) lethro fucks with the little guy...

so IF everythings working fine.... i'd say your stuff is bunk.. just my opinion.. lookin out for ya..

I'm running test, hasn't fully kicked in yet though. .25mg a day supressed 90%? Are you sure it's that high?

yea, it's in that range through averages... lethro is a suicide aromatose inhibiter... the strongest one out there that i know about.. that's why it's so good for gyno reversal...

thats why i asked.. is the little guy still working.. and if so, is he finishing up???

i couldn't finish up... even at .25mg

eo3?? u mean every third day?? use e3d for that..

and no, i would run it daily, or your not gonna get the gyno reversal your looking for

Been running it at a small dose daily, nothing new to report. No side effects that are common with letro either.........

Man im curious about this too now. I dont have any gyno, except some puffy nipps after the dbol. I have the letro as well.

Back