letro saved my!!

jayboy

champion
i know there's been alot of talk about letro lat. but it saved my gyno. ive had a quater sized knot in one nips off and on from test/deca cycles and a hard knot for the last 4-5months from m1t. I took nolva 80mg ed for 3 weeks as wells as b6 800mg ed. nothing happened, as i really did not expect it too since progestrone related. I have been taking lion's letro for two weeks it is almost completly gone, no knot to grab anymore, I am so happy

did you take pics ....?

Glad to hear you got the results you were seeking.....It's alot cheeper that surgery isn't it.....
I had a very similar experence my self....you should use letro on all you cycles in the future.

thanks for the kind words, sorry but no pics, i started out with 1.25mg eod then worked my way up to 2.5mg ed. YES i will use through all my cycles, thats my next question since im gyno prone, my next cycle in about a month will be deca Sustanon (sust) dbol should i take the same amount of letro, also will be using nolva

jayboy said:
thanks for the kind words, sorry but no pics, i started out with 1.25mg eod then worked my way up to 2.5mg ed. YES i will use through all my cycles, thats my next question since im gyno prone, my next cycle in about a month will be deca Sustanon (sust) dbol should i take the same amount of letro, also will be using nolva

2.5mg ed? Wow, that is a pretty serious dose. How long before you noticed results?

Last edited:
NYCEE said:
2.5mg ed? Wow, that is a pretty serious dose. How long before you noticed results?
it took about a week for results, ill take 2.5 of letro anyday to get rid of gyno!!

if you keep running the letro through your post cycle therapy (pct) and for a while till the gyno is all gone you will need to run nolva for a few weeks after you discontinue the letro the is a rebound effect.

Last edited:
the Lion said:
if you keep running the letro through your post cycle therapy (pct) and for a while till the gyno is all gone you will need to run nolva for a few weeks after you discontinue the letro the is a rebound effect.

thanks for the info

the Lion said:

I'm currently running letro @ 1.25mg with Nolva @ 80mg & 600mg B6 to get ride of some gyno from a tren/prop cycle...

Am I better off just dropping the Nolva @ sticking with letro & using th nolva for post cycle therapy (pct) after the letro, i'm not on a cycle now just looking to get ride of the gyno lump & puffy nipps...

drop the nolva untill the gyno is gone then run them together for 3 days and then drop the letro and run the nolva for 2 weeks at a low dose till the estrogen rebound is over

Back