letro taper

dess

looking for some recomendations for tapering off of letro while on cycle. have been on for almost 2 weeks at 2.5 mg for a gyno flare. How fast can i taper off and switch to armidex. i guess i will run armidex at 0.5 mg the reaminder of the cycle after stopping the letro. anyone run low dose of letro instead of an ai?

Why not taper down the letro and continue low dose of letro during the cycle?

Im in a similar situation as you. currently at 2.5mg of letro ED and I think I'm going to run .5mg during my cycle. If the gyno doesnt disappear before i plan on starting my cycle I'll probably taper the letro back up after my cycle.

I haven't gotten a direct answer but after reading around these forums I think thats a decent plan.

Sroids, what kinda cycle u running? If it's test only or wuthout gear that promotes collogen synthesis that could be pretty hard on your joints running the cycle then immediately tapering up. My letro run killed my joints bad enough on it's own...

Im in the same boat and scared to start up as my gyno seems to be rebounding post letro and Im def gonna have to run a Aromatase inhibitor (AI) on cycle... Thinking about aromasin from the get go and through pct

My next cycle will be 500mg of test and 300mg of deca/week.

Just trying to figure out my letro dosage during cycle. Still trying to get rid of gyno.

i guess that was kinda my quesion, it just came out unclear when i originally posted it.

i have 7 weeks left in my cycle and am tapering off letro. should i just continue the cycle with low dose of letro or replace it with armidex?

i guess that was kinda my quesion, it just came out unclear when i originally posted it.

i have 7 weeks left in my cycle and am tapering off letro. should i just continue the cycle with low dose of letro or replace it with armidex?

id replace it with the arimidex...but then again I hate letro...if you are trying to get rid of a lump a low dose isnt going to help you anyway...if you just got the lump then I would switch to adex and run that through your post cycle therapy (pct) at .5mg ed tapering the dosage down halfway through post cycle therapy (pct) and waiting for the lump to disappear by itself

this is my experience though and you may not react like I do

Dess, hope you don't mind if I crowbar a question into your thread, as I was wondering something similar.

About to begin a Test-Cyp (500mg/wk) & Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) (500 IU/wk) cycle. Planning on running Letro on-cycle for preventative measures. Very low dosage. 0.25mg ED at most.

Does that Letro NEED to be switched to A-dex at some point? Or can I simply taper the Letro down to nothing very slowly until the last shot of Test, then go right into post cycle therapy (pct) with Torem a week later?

Thanks!

Last edited:
drop half mg a day til your at .5. i am taking letro now. at .25mg eo3d i still have my libido i would do that if i were you. if i go .25 mg ed i have no libido and sore joints. if i go eod i just have no libido. eo3d everything good just no gyno. eo3d is perfect for me.

if u have gyno tho, take .25mg for week or two first

Last edited:
I'll try that, thanks funky!

I have tons of supps for sides. Toco-8, BCAAs, Milk Thistle, Omega 3-6-9 and Gluco/Cond. for the joints.

oh wait i read your thing. youve already been taking 2.5 letro n/m. was just saying to take at least ed for a week or two but you've already been on it.

oh wait i read your thing. youve already been taking 2.5 letro n/m. was just saying to take at least ed for a week or two but you've already been on it.
Nope. I am not the original poster.

I haven't started anything yet. Just wanna make sure I have everything right.

Back