Letro vs. Arimidex

viceman316

Hey guys, just wanted your opinions on Letro VS. arimidex. Just started with Letro at 2.5mg every days, wondering if i should make the switch to arimidex, are the worries of joint pain that severe with Letro even though im taking moderate doses? your opinions are appreciated

BUMP ,,this forum,need more feedback on anti e's . not just text book answers. we need to hear what has worked.

have you tried using the search funtion in this forum? there is a multitude of threads on this particular subject outlining chemical and real life differences and experiences from new to experienced users

I think the letro dose your using is too high. Letro works great but it is very strong. Have you used that high a dose of letro before?

Letro is by far the stronger and most effective of the two. A-dex works but if you are prone or had problems in the past i would use letro in some cases letro can reverse gyno.

Letro is overkill 95% of the time. Arimidex first and then if you feel it is not working, switch to letro. arimidex is almost always more then enough.

I agree, letro is very strong. You can usually do with arimidex, or nolva for gyno. If you still have problems than letro should be able to do the trick.

Back