Lets attack gyno

Brock Landers

hey all
Just an update on my situation...I've been taking 60 mg nolva a day for the past 4 days and all sensitivity/soreness is long gone. There is absolutely NO lump on my left side...nothing. On my right however I can still feel a small lump under the skin. I'm really not sure if it is any smaller than it was when I first began this nolva treatment. I am thinking of including some arimidex into the mix along with the nolva. My plan was to run .5 mg idex eod along with 40mg nolva to see if this helps...any suggestions appreciated. Thanks bros
Brock

I think that should work fine....but I would run either 1mg eod or .5mgs ed. but then again, you're off now so it shouldn't make much of a difference. are you replacing clomid with the Nolva for post cycle therapy???

Was that small lump there before? if so, that could just be from puberty or something, a lot of people get small lumps, like me, but I never really "noticed" it before I got on juice and got paranoid about gyno.

btw.....that sucking it out with an 18 gauge needle has to be a joke, atleast I hope so

Brock Landers said:
hey all
Just an update on my situation...I've been taking 60 mg nolva a day for the past 4 days and all sensitivity/soreness is long gone. There is absolutely NO lump on my left side...nothing. On my right however I can still feel a small lump under the skin. I'm really not sure if it is any smaller than it was when I first began this nolva treatment. I am thinking of including some arimidex into the mix along with the nolva. My plan was to run .5 mg idex eod along with 40mg nolva to see if this helps...any suggestions appreciated. Thanks bros
Brock

IMO, that armi will not do you much good now and maybe shoud consider intro'ing Letrozole for your post cycle therapy (pct) as letro is more powerful than armi, but also has some sexual side effetcs (libido). Need to run Nolva a good 3-4 weeks, at least 40mg/ED given your situation. Hate to say but may have to accept beginnings of gyno and work on mitigating any further growth as much as possible.

thanks for the suggestions everyone.
TechChem: its funny you say that about being paranoid, b/c that could have very well been the case (having gyno from puberty and just noticing it now b/c of the juice)

buffdoc...where are you bro? lol :)

Back