Let's talk about site inj.ing!!!!!!!!!

gator_mclusky

Man on a Mission
Who's doing what, what are the results and hows it coming along?

Ive been site inj.ing Winstrol, Test Susp and Sostenon 250. I do a cc of each 3 times a wk.

I have to say Im very impressed that its not killing me with the pain. Usually any Test Suspension I shy away from site inj.ing Suspension but I guess maybe mixing them all and shaking them up real good cuts down on the discomfort.

I find shooting the Test Susp has a lil pain to it but not like the stuff I used to get.

Seems I hit bis more than anything and the localized swelling is SWEET!!!!!! Not to mention the actual LBM. Im loving the size and strength from the combo!!!! Oh yea Im taking 600 mgs EQ e.w as well usually slit between each outer Tri head...

I'm loving it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gator

Last edited:

Ive been site inj.ing Winstrol, Test Susp and Sostenon 250. I do a cc of each 3 times a wk.

I have to say Im very impressed that its not killing me with the pain. Usually any Test Suspension I shy away from site inj.ing Suspension but I guess maybe mixing them all and shaking them up real good cuts down on the discomfort.

I find shooting the Test Susp has a lil pain to it but not like the stuff I used to get.

Seems I hit bis more than anything and the localized swelling is SWEET!!!!!! Not to mention the actual LBM. Im loving the size and strength from the combo!!!! Oh yea Im taking 600 mgs EQ e.w as well usually slit between each outer Tri head...

I'm loving it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gator

your on wayyy 2 much juice buddy ..cut dat shyt down

your on wayyy 2 much juice buddy ..cut dat shyt down

Its only 750 mgs Sostenon, 300 mgs of Test Suspension and only 300 mgs Winstrol e/w which make a lil over a gram of Test and 300 mgs Winstrol and 600 mgs EQ as my high Anabolics and EQ isnt that strong so it's a light addition to my cycle....

I've been at it a while so no, this isnt alot of gear for me personally.....

And for Rockandrolla:

gator

Last edited:
Its only 750 mgs Sostenon, 300 mgs of Test Suspension and only 300 mgs Winstrol e/w which make a lil over a gram of Test and 300 mgs Winstrol and 600 mgs EQ as my high Anabolics and EQ isnt that strong so it's a light addition to my cycle....

I've been at it a while so no, this isnt alot of gear for me personally.....

And for Rockandrolla:

gator

are you getting ready for a contest ? thats quite a bit of variety of juice 2 be using all @ once ... a waste in my opinion

yea thats too high for a first cycle. Hell 250 mgs for 10 wks is a good first cycle.

Back to the topic though. Site injecting!

gator

yea thats too high for a first cycle. Hell 250 mgs for 10 wks is a good first cycle.

Back to the topic though. Site injecting!

gator

Gator, you seem highly respected around here, funny how people just pop off like that without even knowing. I am doing 250mg ew test for 16 wks. Nothing big but but like you said, good cycle.

On with the topic...

I have shot wini in the shoulders with no prob suspension always done in the glutes. I have heard negative things with water based test such as wini shooting it anywhere other than in the glutes cause of possible infections

while we are on the topic is primo( or Boli as Arod called it) able to be site injected I running it with my next cycle was curious.

Are you saying do we rotate our injection spots?? or Are you saying do we get localized growth from shooting specific muscles?? I'm just not really understanding your question completely. Because personally I have only been hitting larger muscles as of late (glutes/quads) because I am shooting 2.5-3ml's at a time and I'm only pinning myself 2x a week (750mg Test E, 600mg EQ). When I'm doing ED injections normally I hit both glutes, 2 spots in my quads, both pecs, both delts, and occasionally bi's.

I alternate between quads, very convenient for me :D
Unfortunately when it comes to the left, I feel nothing - the right, oh I feel it alright.. :(

Just thought I'd throw in my 2 cents. I'm doing 3cc twice(600eq, 800 test) a week and rotate ass cheeks and outer delts. To since there higher doses I thought it smart to stick with the larger muscle area. Oh, I us 1.5" pins as well>

Back